GDT: NJD vs COL 7PM - MSG - 1/4/20

RunninWithTheDevil

9 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

LGD 

We went from making the GDT the night of 1 hour before the game to making it 1+ days in advance. It's throwing me off lol. I see the GDT and think we got a game.

Same, I was flipping channels trying to find it.

9 hours ago, Aznjsn said:

No Hughes, but hopefully Bratt is ok to come back. LGD!!

Again?  Thought it was just precautionary last game. What the hell is wrong with him?

This will be a tough one, but we just beat two really good teams, so we can do it.  Let's ride the wave, and win one for the home crowd boys!

Let's Go Devils. 

10 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Again?  Thought it was just precautionary last game. What the hell is wrong with him?

This will be a tough one, but we just beat two really good teams, so we can do it.  Let's ride the wave, and win one for the home crowd boys!

Let's Go Devils. 

I hope he didn’t tear something in his shoulder...

8 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I'm too superstitious, I made the last 3 early and they won so I had to. Now I jinxed it.

People really should do it like that anyway. That way there’s no chance of forgetting. If the game is a few days away just include the date. Simple. 

The Devils recalled Street from AHL Binghamton on Saturday.

Street hasn't played an NHL game in over a year, but he continues to be dominant in the AHL ranks. Over 33 games this season, he's compiled 13 goals and 20 assists, and he's earned a spot on the AHL All-Star team. Street will enter the lineup Saturday against the Avalanche if Jesper Bratt (undisclosed) can't go.

• Like 1

I'm surprised they didn't give Anderson the call up, since he's more likely a part of the Devils' future and he has had a solid season in Binghamton so far. But I guess they are rewarding Street for being even better. Maybe he gives the team a marginally higher chance of winning against a strong team like Colorado, given his experience.

A win tonight paired with a handful of other teams losing means we’ll jump out of second to last and climb as high as 27th. For a team as young as ours, they could use that confidence boost and winning feeling to continue.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Let's go Bills.

It’s a lose lose for me. My sh!thead neighbor is a Texans “fan” but I cannot stand Buffalo nor Bills Mafia. I think I’d rather Bills lose today...

2 hours ago, nessus said:

I'm surprised they didn't give Anderson the call up, since he's more likely a part of the Devils' future and he has had a solid season in Binghamton so far. But I guess they are rewarding Street for being even better. Maybe he gives the team a marginally higher chance of winning against a strong team like Colorado, given his experience.

They called up street because he's been the best guy at Bing. You reward players who play well, regardless. Guys lose motivation to play hard if they're not working for something better. 

The last few games has been fun. We won against really good team and we're facing another one tnight and we're missing some top guys too.

Unless we're absolutely terrible and embarrassing tnight, I'm just hoping that even if we lose, this place won't turn back right away to a whine fest bashing the team like if they lost against a peewee team from India. 

Context lol we just won 3 games and are playing very good teams. After what we've been through we should be happy at the moment lol