Devils recall Schneider.

MadDog2020

Booooooooooooooooooo

Maybe he somehow proves us all wrong, but I’ve been burned by him too many times to react with anything other than “Oh no, not again” at this news. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Bringing up a guy who has basically no confidence in his NHL play against a high scoring Tampa Bay team coming in on a 10 game winning streak seems like a recipe for disaster. 

#SheroLogic

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Booooooooooooooooooo

Maybe he somehow proves us all wrong, but I’ve been burned by him too many times to react with anything other than “Oh no, not again” at this news. 

Can anyone take that scene from the end of Spaceballs but instead of the alien ripping out of the guys chest, make it Cory?

36 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Aaaaand Schneider recalled. I hate this fvcking team.

Wow what  kick in the balls here coming off the high of last night.  I don't get it anybody but Cory in my book literally.  This guy needs to be out of the picture one way or the other imo. But no they keep dragging him back in. 

• Like 1

He’s been crushing it in Bingo so why the hell not. What better story to come back and beat a team that’s won ten straight.  

Also, call me crazy, but if we win tonight I’ll start peeking at the playoff positioning. We’ve been playing awesome hockey post-Hall. I want to start believing again!

Edited by devlman

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

He’s been crushing it in Bingo so why the hell not. What better story to come back and beat a team that’s won ten straight.  

Also, call me crazy, but if we win tonight I’ll start peeking at the playoff positioning. We’ve been playing awesome hockey post-Hall. I want to start believing again!

You're crazy.

The chances are unanimously less than 1% that this team makes the post-season. The run they would have to go on would make that one they did after Jmac got canned look like an easy Sunday afternoon. 

This is unbelievable.  I was wondering why Domingue played last night because I didn't think we had a game today so I thought maybe something was wrong with Blackwood, once I saw we played tonight (a rare back to back Sat/Sunday) I figured it was normal and that Blackwood would be in tonight against the better Lightning team...... And now this.  

Simply incredible.  If this team didn't have bad luck they'd have no luck at all. A goalie of all people has his chicklets knocked out of his head and the team has to play a goalie who just cannot win a game to Dave his life, against the hottest team in the league, coming off of a great win against statistically the best team in the league. 

Can't make this sh!t up.  

I know it's a tall order, but please put Domingue in today against his former team.  Our team does NOT need the distraction and worry and pressure of having to bail out Cory.

56 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'd like to see the team win, but it honestly can't hurt that much. It isn't like the points matter.

No but he’ll string together enough halfway decent starts that Shero will bring him back next season and we’ll go through this all again...

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

You're crazy.

The chances are unanimously less than 1% that this team makes the post-season. The run they would have to go on would make that one they did after Jmac got canned look like an easy Sunday afternoon. 

It would take a crazy run, I guess. I just hope we pass as many teams in the standings as possible. Really build for next season and start proving to the league and ourselves that we are ready.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

You're crazy.

Yeah last nights win was great and maybe the biggest of the year, but it wasn't THAT big to start thinking about the playoffs.

Cue Jim Mora.