GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM EST (No GM edition)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

win against three best teams on east. impressive

It was interesting because Coleman clearly initiated contact, but Cirelli made it worse and knocked the goalie over.

Posted Images

Gump padding those meaningless goal stats.  Good for you Forest. Now trade him for pucks.

Nice win but a fvcked up day imo.

Oh well. Carry on.

Edited by titans04
1 minute ago, devlman said:

Any other powerhouses want a piece?

Not a powerhouse, but we play CBJ next week...

if we beat them (have we ever?) I might start believing lol

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I mean you should keep playing until the whistle, but yes it was lol

I'm not his biggest fan but he sure made me laugh this time and last night when he slapped the puck over the glass from the other side of the rink lol

Just now, Nicomo said:

Not a powerhouse, but we play CBJ next week...

if we beat them (have we ever?) I might start believing lol

We’re gonna rattle off ten straight and be back in the race. Its going to happen.

• Like 1
Just now, SterioDesign said:

I'm not his biggest fan but he sure made me laugh this time and last night when he slapped the puck over the glass from the other side of the rink lol

That was amazing, never seen anyone get a delay of game penalty on a 180 foot clearing pass over the glass lol. 

8 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Gump padding those meaningless goal stats.  Good for you Forest. Now trade him for pucks.

Nice win but a fvcked up day imo.

Oh well. Carry on.

I've felt for a little while now that Wood would be more tolerable on a deeper team. I kinda like him.

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

I've felt for a little while now that Wood would be more tolerable on a deeper team. I kinda like him.

I like him too. He takes a few too many penalties, but other than that he’s a good 3rd-4th liner. Chaos on skates lol. 

4 minutes ago, Guadana said:

PK was good today especially in the end of the game. And zajacs line were in beast mode. Something happened over the garden wall

Idk what the garden wall is, but our top 2 lines are humming right now, and both goalies are playing well. Carrick over Mueller has made a difference, too. It’s encouraging. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I like him too. He takes a few too many penalties, but other than that he’s a good 3rd-4th liner. Chaos on skates lol. 

I just wish he would be a little more creative. He gets so many chances but it’s like he doesn’t understand there’s other options besides shooting into the goalies chest. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That was amazing, never seen anyone get a delay of game penalty on a 180 foot clearing pass over the glass lol. 

Hamonic actually did it with a wrist shot a few games ago lol

This team is playing sound, fundamental hockey. When there’s not a clean break out, they are sending guys out of the zone and chipping it off the glass to them. Defense is playing calmer turning the puck over hell of a lot less. Guys getting sticks in lanes and not giving up much. Tampa and Washington just missed a couple times, but it’s been a while since we’ve had that forcefield up where it feels like pucks find a way to NOT go in. 

It was great to see the Devils mix in aggressive forechecks and then setup a trap around the 10 minute mark. Tampa had trouble breaking through and they supported each other well. 

Still can’t get believe we can’t get a full roster dreseed, Bratt and Hughes out, back, then Palmieri out. Overall, this team has been fun to watch. I was glued to this game over the nfl playoffs which I didn’t really expect to happen today. Glad to see the rangers loss didn’t take the wind out of our sails, this team needs to win more than it does a draft pick. 

Goose is looking awesome and Nico has been flashing top end, elite mvp potential goal scoring skill that a lot of people (myself included) were wary about him developing. Things are looking up. Just win baby

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Idk what the garden wall is, but our top 2 lines are humming right now, and both goalies are playing well. Carrick over Mueller has made a difference, too. It’s encouraging. 

something big that happened on backyard that you even cant imagine or explain.

and yeah Carrick looks like a way better option. we still bottom three team on the east, but guts feel way better

Edited by Guadana