GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7PM EST

NJDevils1214

27 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

LGD look at wood flying thru the air into the boards! That Asian girl has the same facial expression as I do when I see him do that

Does she have a sock puppet on her hand? Can't tell if she's wearing that because her hands are cold from being in the arena, or she just doesn't want condensation from the cup on her hands...either way, it's weird.

32 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Congrats to Nico on making the ASG.

Frightening to know that Palms may be out for a while.  This has so far been his best season since his first one with the Devils in 15-16.

Yeah, that sucks. And from blocking a shot in a lost season. Please no more accusing him of just collecting a paycheck and disappearing or whatever. 

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

March back to the playoff hunt continues! (Let me have this). LGD!!

I do want to keep winning. The odds of landing Lafrenière are probably not great, so we might as well finish the season out strong. Get the kids a taste of not sucking. 

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I do want to keep winning. The odds of landing Lafrenière are probably not great, so we might as well finish the season out strong. Get the kids a taste of not sucking. 

This team just needed a coaching change and some time to gel and some time away from Schneids. They’re getting stronger and stronger. Another reason the firing was real harsh.

16 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Who has said that about him?  I couldn't think of anything farther from the truth. 

MB3’s not exactly the biggest Palms fan...he’s usually ripping him pretty good whenever Palms is in a funk (including the paycheck comments).  Not like others haven’t joined in on occasion though.  

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

Congrats to Nico on making the ASG.

Frightening to know that Palms may be out for a while.  This has so far been his best season since his first one with the Devils in 15-16.

His most consistent for sure.

59 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, that sucks. And from blocking a shot in a lost season. Please no more accusing him of just collecting a paycheck and disappearing or whatever. 

FWIW, anyone who misses time due to injury In the last week or so shouldn’t play in the ASG no matter what his injury was. 

And the fact he was blocking a shot in a lost season is why you want a guy like that. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

FWIW, anyone who misses time due to injury In the last week or so shouldn’t play in the ASG no matter what his injury was. 

And the fact he was blocking a shot in a lost season is why you want a guy like that. 

Yeah, that was my point...

25 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not that I wanna lose or tank... But why our odds of landing Lafreniere is that bad if we stay where we are? 

3 minutes ago, moustic said:

Not that I wanna lose or tank... But why our odds of landing Lafreniere is that bad if we stay where we are? 

Detroit is definitely finishing last, and we’ve won the lottery 3 times in a decade. 

I mean, Edmonton won it 4 times, so there’s precedent, but I just think he’s going to be a Red Wing.