GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7PM EST

NJDevils1214

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just make Coleman the GM, he’s already doing everything else. 

I have his debut GW jersey and his first goal GW jersey.  So glad that I do.

Also have Zacha’s McMullen Night GW jersey and a Severson GW.  Not so glad about those.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Zacha HAS to come off the 1st line. Even Wood would be better. 

Yeah you just KNEW that fvcking guy was going to curse Nico.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1
  • Angry 2

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I have his debut GW jersey and his first goal GW jersey.  So glad that I do.

Also have Zacha’s McMullen Night GW jersey and a Severson GW.  Not so glad about those.  

I know Meigray still has some of the old jerseys for sale, wouldn’t mind getting one made up into a Coleman. Kind of wish he wouldn’t have switched his number though. Stupid Grabner...

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

well silver lining we saw Coleman scoring his first hat trick. 

Sweet!

We better see some cowboy hats on the ice if he ever scores one in NJ lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I know Meigray still has some of the old jerseys for sale, wouldn’t mind getting one made up into a Coleman. Kind of wish he wouldn’t have switched his number though. Stupid Grabner...

We better see some cowboy hats on the ice if he ever scores one in NJ lol

Go for it, #40 is still plenty acceptable!

With tonight’s hatty, Coleman now has 15 goals over his last 29 GP.   Goddamn Blake...

• Like 2

Butcher with 3 points, didn't realize he played other than the weak dzone play. Strange night for sure.

Did Cangi just say "it's a single play of individual brilliance" when referring to what Wood can bring to get the team going.  Please god somebody tell me my ears and brain just made that all up and I didn't hear it. Pretty please.

Edited by titans04

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

We need a whole team of Colemans.

At least Cory looked ok too but I'm not going to let him fool me again just yet lol

Cory always looks good when there’s no pressure. It’s when it matters that he turns into a pumpkin. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

Solenya with the hat trick.

He now has 47 goals in his last 140 GP (27.5 G per 82 GP).  And like mfitz rightly pointed out, Coleman scores some very nice goal-scorer's goals...this isn't a Clarkson-type situation, where he got insane puck luck in going through an insanely fortuitous stretch. 

He's been a great story.  To me, he's a nice cross between John Madden and Randy McKay (especially the McKay of 1997-98 through 2000-01...Randy averaged about 23 G and 25 A per 82 GP during those four years, when no one ever really thought he had that kind of offensive upside).  Looks like Blake will score more goals and have less assists than those two, but I see a lot of both of them in Coleman.  He's on a path towards earning himself a nice raise in 2021.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

21 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He now has 47 goals in his last 140 GP (27.5 G per 82 GP).  And like mfitz rightly pointed out, Coleman scores some very nice goal-scorer's goals...this isn't a Clarkson-type situation, where he got insane puck luck in going through an insanely fortuitous stretch. 

He's been a great story.  To me, he's a nice cross between John Madden and Randy McKay (especially the McKay of 1997-98 through 2000-01...Randy averaged about 23 G and 25 A per 82 GP during those four years, when no one ever really thought he had that kind of offensive upside).  Looks like Blake will score more goals and have less assists than those two, but I see a lot of both of them in Coleman.  He's on a path towards earning himself a nice raise in 2021.

Guy is my favourite player on the team. He brings it every game. He is tough as well but not in a stupid way. He is so hard to play against.