Jump to content

GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7PM EST


Recommended Posts

Coleman was great no question.  The rest not nearly good enough tonight. No surprise it's the inconsistency that kills this team. Can't complain after the last two. Onto Washington which should be interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just make Coleman the GM, he’s already doing everything else. 

LGD, please no whammy. NHL Write-Up Todd Cordell Write-Up NJ.com Write-Up TheHockeyGuy Preview:     Congrats to our lil Nico boi!!!!  

Cory always looks good when there’s no pressure. It’s when it matters that he turns into a pumpkin. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just make Coleman the GM, he’s already doing everything else. 

I have his debut GW jersey and his first goal GW jersey.  So glad that I do.

Also have Zacha’s McMullen Night GW jersey and a Severson GW.  Not so glad about those.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Coleman might have the most underestimated hands in hockey. Some of those shots, his first two goals for example, required a magician. 

Yep. Most of his highlight reel goals are from right in the crease. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Zacha HAS to come off the 1st line. Even Wood would be better. 

Yeah you just KNEW that fvcking guy was going to curse Nico.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1
  • Angry 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I have his debut GW jersey and his first goal GW jersey.  So glad that I do.

Also have Zacha’s McMullen Night GW jersey and a Severson GW.  Not so glad about those.  

I know Meigray still has some of the old jerseys for sale, wouldn’t mind getting one made up into a Coleman. Kind of wish he wouldn’t have switched his number though. Stupid Grabner...

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

well silver lining we saw Coleman scoring his first hat trick. 

Sweet!

We better see some cowboy hats on the ice if he ever scores one in NJ lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Really crazy to know Coleman only makes 1.8 while others are stealing their paychecks that are multiple times larger. Guy needs to get paid to try and keep him here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I know Meigray still has some of the old jerseys for sale, wouldn’t mind getting one made up into a Coleman. Kind of wish he wouldn’t have switched his number though. Stupid Grabner...

We better see some cowboy hats on the ice if he ever scores one in NJ lol

Go for it, #40 is still plenty acceptable!

With tonight’s hatty, Coleman now has 15 goals over his last 29 GP.   Goddamn Blake...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butcher with 3 points, didn't realize he played other than the weak dzone play. Strange night for sure.

 

Did Cangi just say "it's a single play of individual brilliance" when referring to what Wood can bring to get the team going.  Please god somebody tell me my ears and brain just made that all up and I didn't hear it. Pretty please.

Edited by titans04
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

We need a whole team of Colemans.

At least Cory looked ok too but I'm not going to let him fool me again just yet lol

Cory always looks good when there’s no pressure. It’s when it matters that he turns into a pumpkin. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Henry Killinger said:

Screw Toronto and their pedo-staches. Look like they hit the Blue Oyster Bar right after the game.

Won't go far in the playoffs with that D.

Congrats Blake! Hope they can keep him here.

Lol. “Maybe they sell seafood”

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

Solenya with the hat trick.

He now has 47 goals in his last 140 GP (27.5 G per 82 GP).  And like mfitz rightly pointed out, Coleman scores some very nice goal-scorer's goals...this isn't a Clarkson-type situation, where he got insane puck luck in going through an insanely fortuitous stretch. 

He's been a great story.  To me, he's a nice cross between John Madden and Randy McKay (especially the McKay of 1997-98 through 2000-01...Randy averaged about 23 G and 25 A per 82 GP during those four years, when no one ever really thought he had that kind of offensive upside).  Looks like Blake will score more goals and have less assists than those two, but I see a lot of both of them in Coleman.  He's on a path towards earning himself a nice raise in 2021.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He now has 47 goals in his last 140 GP (27.5 G per 82 GP).  And like mfitz rightly pointed out, Coleman scores some very nice goal-scorer's goals...this isn't a Clarkson-type situation, where he got insane puck luck in going through an insanely fortuitous stretch. 

He's been a great story.  To me, he's a nice cross between John Madden and Randy McKay (especially the McKay of 1997-98 through 2000-01...Randy averaged about 23 G and 25 A per 82 GP during those four years, when no one ever really thought he had that kind of offensive upside).  Looks like Blake will score more goals and have less assists than those two, but I see a lot of both of them in Coleman.  He's on a path towards earning himself a nice raise in 2021.

Guy is my favourite player on the team. He brings it every game. He is tough as well but not in a stupid way. He is so hard to play against. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the corpse of Wayne Simmonds get to play on the first power play when he hasn't done anything in like 2 months but Coleman is killing it and he gets no Powerplay time. Is it just because they want to limit his minutes? Otherwise, I don't get it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.