GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7PM EST

NJDevils1214

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well whats the alternative? i mean... do you want to just buy him out just to get rid of him? He's not great but do we have someone better to take his spot? 

It's like when i see fans posting, "i just want this this this and this guy off the team!"

yeah... and we're already not great and staaaaarting to have an actual NHL lineup... who is replacing those guys? We need to add not substract

Not a buyout, but definitely a trade for peanuts if that's all you can get.

He's a negative on every single line. I'd rather let a kid from the Bing have at it.

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Zacha is a problem but there's only 5 players on this team with more points... that's a real problem.

Exactly, that’s why we could extend him and hope for the best. He’s not taking a spot away from a better player right now. We need to focus on other areas aside from a 4th line center.

I do think, however, we need to stop playing him on the first line. I mean even Hynes didn’t pull that crap. I’d rather see Coleman up there than Zacha. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Exactly, that’s why we could extend him and hope for the best. He’s not taking a spot away from a better player right now. We need to focus on other areas aside from a 4th line center.

I do think, however, we need to stop playing him on the first line. I mean even Hynes didn’t pull that crap. I’d rather see Coleman up there than Zacha. 

Definitely shouldn’t break up Coleman and Goose. Best line we have right now. It’s too bad Boqvist hasn’t shown a little more or maybe he’d get a shot. As crazy as it sounds Miles Wood is the guy that should be playing on the 1st line with Nico and Bratt until Palms is back. 

Zacha is lazy, plays with no fire, is inconsistent, grossly overpaid for what he brings to the table, plays like he doesn't give a sh*t now that he's signed the extension, and is annoying after pulling that KHL crap.

I'd trade him for picks if possible.  Anything,  just get him off the team. Give his 4th line spot to McLeod. 

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He has a skill set that is borderline first line worthy, it's that missing intangible..watch him on the half boards on the PP.. kid is a real good small area puck handler . 

might be time to sit in the box with patty one more time.. 

15 hours ago, slasher72 said:

Zacha is lazy, plays with no fire, is inconsistent, grossly overpaid for what he brings to the table, plays like he doesn't give a sh*t now that he's signed the extension, and is annoying after pulling that KHL crap.

I'd trade him for picks if possible.  Anything,  just get him off the team. Give his 4th line spot to McLeod. 

Your irrational Zacha hate aside... How in the world do you see McLeod, he of 5 AHL goals, as any better??