GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

I really don't care for celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 2000 cup. This kind of stuff is just meh and why 20 years? This is the kind of stuff we would make fun of other organizations for doing and here we are doing the same stuff now (as well as the 95 team) 

Might not bother me as much if actually had a winning team.

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I really don't care for celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 2000 cup. This kind of stuff is just meh and why 20 years? This is the kind of stuff we would make fun of other organizations for doing and here we are doing the same stuff now (as well as the 95 team) 

It wouldn’t bother you at all if we had a winning team, because why would it? Nothing wrong with celebrating the great history we have. But the losing overshadows everything. 

Edited by MadDog2020

21 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

No I'm with you it's lame no matter who does it. 

• Like 1