GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. You might be taking this stuff a little too seriously. People say "poor guy" because he was a very good goalie who never recovered from a major injury and they have sympathy for him. 

I want Coleman and Goose to re-sign. We need to start winning. 

He’s not lazy, he just blows goats. Vigorously.

Posted Images

I really don't care for celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 2000 cup. This kind of stuff is just meh and why 20 years? This is the kind of stuff we would make fun of other organizations for doing and here we are doing the same stuff now (as well as the 95 team) 

Might not bother me as much if actually had a winning team.

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I really don't care for celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 2000 cup. This kind of stuff is just meh and why 20 years? This is the kind of stuff we would make fun of other organizations for doing and here we are doing the same stuff now (as well as the 95 team) 

It wouldn’t bother you at all if we had a winning team, because why would it? Nothing wrong with celebrating the great history we have. But the losing overshadows everything. 

Edited by MadDog2020
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It wouldn’t bother you at all if we had a winning team, because why would it? Nothing wrong with celebrating the great history we have. But the losing overshadows everything. 

Perhaps but I've never really cared for member berries though so I'd probably still be meh on it. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

No I'm with you it's lame no matter who does it. 

• Like 1
Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I have goalie PTSD from these last 2 seasons. I'm sure most shots are definitely going in and I'm genuinely surprised at saves

That makes two of us lol.