GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

This franchise is a fvcking embarrassment. I'm sorry, but it's just beyond pathetic at this point.

And trust me when I say - I know embarrassing when I see it, being an avid supporter of Rutgers football

I’m a Dolphins fan. I also know embarrassing. This franchise is embarrassing right now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Poor guy, completely done... a goal machine.. better not see him between pipes again EVER

I feel like we've said that....a THOUSAND times. I really didn't think we'd see him again he was demoted to the minors. Now it seems like he'll never go away.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Poor guy, completely done... a goal machine.. better not see him between pipes again EVER

I’m sorry, with all due respect, why would you say poor guy?  Fvck Schneider and everything about him, I hope he feels horrible and realizes he’s a useless piece of $hit.  Only fvcking reason he hasn’t shot himself into space out of sheer embarrassment is because of his fvcking paycheck in which he isn’t worth the numbers to the right of the decimal point.  Despise him with every fvcking fiber in me.

13 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m sorry, with all due respect, why would you say poor guy?  Fvck Schneider and everything about him, I hope he feels horrible and realizes he’s a useless piece of $hit.  Only fvcking reason he hasn’t shot himself into space out of sheer embarrassment is because of his fvcking paycheck in which he isn’t worth the numbers to the right of the decimal point.  Despise him with every fvcking fiber in me.

Wow. You might be taking this stuff a little too seriously. People say "poor guy" because he was a very good goalie who never recovered from a major injury and they have sympathy for him. 

• Like 5