MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM

2 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Are we really going to have to watch Schneider die in front of us again?

At least we wouldn’t have to watch him ever again

Poor guy, completely done... a goal machine.. better not see him between pipes again EVER

This franchise is a fvcking embarrassment. I'm sorry, but it's just beyond pathetic at this point.

And trust me when I say - I know embarrassing when I see it, being an avid supporter of Rutgers football

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

This franchise is a fvcking embarrassment. I'm sorry, but it's just beyond pathetic at this point.

And trust me when I say - I know embarrassing when I see it, being an avid supporter of Rutgers football

I’m a Dolphins fan. I also know embarrassing. This franchise is embarrassing right now.

• Like 2

Dano is like "spending time in nashvilles zone" im like wonder what ohio's announcers are like, not to bad.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Poor guy, completely done... a goal machine.. better not see him between pipes again EVER

I feel like we've said that....a THOUSAND times. I really didn't think we'd see him again he was demoted to the minors. Now it seems like he'll never go away.  

• Like 1

We’re playing hard, we can’t score...  and Schneider just cant play anymore in the NHL...  he’s got the yips.

• Like 1

9 days off seems like a perfect time to hire Lavy or gallant and let them install their systems 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

This is getting f’Ing stupid.  I can’t watch this anymore.   Time to switch to a more competitive game.  

I turned it off too.  Not worth watching.  Sadly, that's almost true for the rest of the season at this point. 

It must be nice to have good Goaltending

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Play Gilles Senn as a backup. Demote Schneider to the AHL until his bloated f'ing contract runs out. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

I’m sorry, with all due respect, why would you say poor guy?  Fvck Schneider and everything about him, I hope he feels horrible and realizes he’s a useless piece of $hit.  Only fvcking reason he hasn’t shot himself into space out of sheer embarrassment is because of his fvcking paycheck in which he isn’t worth the numbers to the right of the decimal point.  Despise him with every fvcking fiber in me.

1 minute ago, EdgeControl said:

2nd intermission,  quick play highlites from 20 years ago

It will be the best thing we see tonight 

• Like 1

Earth to Harris & Blitzer.... the Devils ARE NOT a playoff team, despite what your analytics man is telling you. Get your heads out of your a$$es. 

Maybe we’ll get a compliance buyout for the expansion draft.

13 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m sorry, with all due respect, why would you say poor guy?  Fvck Schneider and everything about him, I hope he feels horrible and realizes he’s a useless piece of $hit.  Only fvcking reason he hasn’t shot himself into space out of sheer embarrassment is because of his fvcking paycheck in which he isn’t worth the numbers to the right of the decimal point.  Despise him with every fvcking fiber in me.

Wow. You might be taking this stuff a little too seriously. People say "poor guy" because he was a very good goalie who never recovered from a major injury and they have sympathy for him. 

• Like 5

Literally every single player on the roster is a minus so far tonight.   Usually someone manages to be even