GDT: Devils @ Columbus 7:00 PM

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. You might be taking this stuff a little too seriously. People say "poor guy" because he was a very good goalie who never recovered from a major injury and they have sympathy for him. 

I want Coleman and Goose to re-sign. We need to start winning. 

He’s not lazy, he just blows goats. Vigorously.

Posted Images

Please extend an offer to Laviolette, now. This team isn't going anywhere this year, and the rest of the season can be used to allow him to get a head start with this group so that we're ready for next September/October, and he'll also have the off-season with whoever our new GM is to discuss and plan for the team's future.

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

Earth to Harris & Blitzer.... the Devils ARE NOT a playoff team, despite what your analytics man is telling you. Get your heads out of your a$$es. 

All that stuff was pure speculation. Harris and Blitzer are not stupid enough to believe that. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

All that stuff was pure speculation. Harris and Blister are not stupid enough to believe that. 

Exactly what I always complain about on this site. Nobody knows d!ck about what ownership is thinking.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Also Elvis can go fvck himself for celebrating like beating this dog sh!t team is some major accomplishment 

I don’t have a problem with anyone celebrating when they win.

But he can still fvck himself lol. 

• Like 2

Every time they showed Werenski I wanted to throw up. Every damn player in that draft class is doing something except the loser we got stuck with. 

Prayer to hockey gods...please get Zacha off this team by the trade deadline. 

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Exactly what I always complain about on this site. Nobody knows d!ck about what ownership is thinking.

Well we basically know for sure that they were thinking that they should impose on their GM how he should run the team...