GDT: PANTHERS at DEVILS 7 p.m., MSG+

eaglejelly

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm curious why you ( and anyone else) still wants to see Mac split time.  Don't you think he's proven and shown enough?  I know he's only 22 (soon to be 23 I think?), but he was sort of sheltered last year with minimal starts, and this year in his official rookie season he's split a bit too.  I think the guy's been incredible, and I think he could very well be a great goalie and our starter for the future, and I think he's earned and deserves the chance to get a starting goalie's workload.

There’s no need to play him too much yet. Most starters probably only see 50-60 starts anyway these days. He’s still developing a little consistency and has played way more than any other rookie goalie this year. He’s doing well and platooning him with a true veteran that can challenge him a bit would be perfect. 

Much as I hate to see the Devils losing...if this is what it takes to see Baby Hynes not get consideration for the HC gig...

Understood Domingue at the time as a “What the hell, why not?” move, but this guy cannot be here next season.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

A WE WANT BLACKWOOD chant just happened after the 4th goal. Gonna get louder now. 

But hey guys at least Abbey told us we were all being over dramatic about Louie starting this game. fvck outta here. 

I just heard the Bronx cheer after he just made a save, finally.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

He's played well before but he just is not consistent in any way. This is the worst start he has had since Buffalo. 

He was at a .886 sv% coming into tonight...

i suck at math but it’s going to look even uglier now. 

Just now, '7' said:

we got a guy coming off consecutive shutouts and you put the subhuman turd in? How about...playing the guy who's red hot?

What’s so ridiculous is Mac getting this game and Domingue getting Detroit couldn’t have made more sense.  fvcking Baby Hynes.

Lots of Bronx cheers now.  

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

He's played well before but he just is not consistent in any way. This is the worst start he has had since Buffalo. 

He allowed 5 goals on 19 shots against Toronto since the Buffalo game. His save percentage this year is like .880. He's not an NHL player

Edited by '7'