GDT: PANTHERS at DEVILS 7 p.m., MSG+

eaglejelly

1 minute ago, '7' said:

He allowed 5 goals on 19 shots against Toronto since the Buffalo game. His save percentage this year is like .880. He's not an NHL player

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

He was at a .886 sv% coming into tonight...

i suck at math but it’s going to look even uglier now. 

I said he has played well before but isn't consistent. I never said he was a fvcking allstar. This is atrocious even for his level.  

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

in 2 of Domingue last start he beat Tampa and Washington with a .963 and .971 save%. back to back.

Gotta love the what have you done for me mentality here

He definitely has moments...no doubt.  Just not nearly enough of them.  

in 2 of Domingue last start he beat Tampa and Washington with a .963 and .971 save%. back to back.

.886 sv% coming into tonight. 

Can’t win with goaltending like that. 

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

And the two games before that he was .867 and .737

EDIT  also where the heck are you looking, even on his player page on the Devil's site, he's .889 and .903

Edited by jagknife
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He definitely has moments...no doubt.  Just not nearly enough of them.  

im certainly throwing chairs around the house when i see that im paying my startup goalie less than a million and my backup 1.15m and that he's not consistent.

How dare he not post a .975 save % over the season lol 

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

And the two games before that he was .867 and .737

exactly what do you expect from a 27 years old backup you're paying like 1 million? 

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

im certainly throwing chairs around the house when i see that im paying my startup goalie less than a million and my backup 1.15m and that he's not consistent.

exactly what do you expect from a 27 years old backup you're paying like 1 million? 

to not give up a combined 19 goals on his last 121 shots. (thats an .843%)

You might not have seen it, but where are you pulling your stats from, cause they're off.

Edited by jagknife
  • Thanks 1

Except no one is asking .975 of him.  You don’t need to exaggerate to make a point.

C’mon, this is a stir-the-pot kind of post.  You know full well that .886 ain’t going to get it done in the NHL.  But like I said in a previous post, it was a what-the-hell kind of move that cost almost nothing, and made it that much easier to keep Cory off the big club.  All I said was that he can’t be here next season.  He’s a fringer at best, whose best stretch was being passable for a loaded Tampa team last season.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Except no one is asking .975 of him.  You don’t need to exaggerate to make a point.

C’mon, this is a stir-the-pot kind of post.  You know full well that .886 ain’t going to get it done in the NHL.  But like I said in a previous post, it was a what-the-hell kind of move that cost almost nothing, and made it that much easier to keep Cory off the big club.  All I said was that he can’t be here next season.  He’s a fringer at best, whose best stretch was being passable for a loaded Tampa team last season.  

@SterioDesign This is exactly what I was talking to you openly about the other day. You want people to temper themselves and act more level headed, then you intentionally make posts like that, taking the aforementioned "god you people are so toxic" approach.

• Thanks 2

Just now, jagknife said:

@SterioDesign This is exactly what I was talking to you openly about the other day. You want people to temper themselves and act more level headed, then you intentionally make posts like that, taking the aforementioned "god you people are so toxic" approach.

He's an absolute clown, the block feature at least makes scrolling past all the garbage a little bit quicker.