GDT: Red Wings @ Devils - Thurs 13 Feb @ 7p Easter

jagknife

Don’t remember my GDT record but i’m putting it on the line for this one. Placeholder for now.

Expecting Mac to be back in between the pipes riding his shutout streak against Bernier.

Doubt Bashill would send the 2-21-2 Jimmy Howard against us, but then again his in-laws are from NY so who knows.

I wouldn’t mind seeing White in for Mueller but we have to see Sami’s status for the game. 

Will be there tomorrow...in the Loft, which I'm pretty sure is tile-free.  Will also be there Sunday.  

LGMFD!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I wonder if William Hill will let us bet on how many tiles will fall from the ceiling? 

Doesn't the leader of the Crazies brag all the time on his social media that he help build the arena (like he was a construction worker or something)?

If that's the case, then it's understandable that since it opened there have been leaks in the ceiling, tiles falling from the ceiling, and a issue with the lighting that caused a game be to postponed.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Doesn't the leader of the Crazies brag all the time on his social media that he help build the arena (like he was a construction worker or something)?

If that's the case, then it's understandable that since it opened there have been leaks in the ceiling, tiles falling from the ceiling, and a issue with the lighting that caused a game be to postponed.

I have no idea since I don't follow anything to do with those idiots but that makes perfect sense! Haha

27 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Domingue should’ve started tonight.

Yeah I know it doesn't make much difference in the grand scheme, but unless Blackwood was spent and needed some extra rest, starting Domingue on Tuesday with this opponent coming in tonight was just dumb.  Hopefully those who make such decisions realize that Baby Hynes ain't the guy either (though the guys are at least playing hard under him, if not all that smart at times).  

Oh well, water under a fallen bridge.  Would love to see Mac turn in another goose egg.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Its a good thing the lottery percentages are based on standings and not actual wins or Detroit would have number one locked up already 

But they do pretty much have it locked up. The next closest team (LA) has 13 more points than them. It would take DET getting really hot down the stretch, and both LA and OTT totally imploding for the Wings to not finish in last.