GDT: Devils at Hurricanes - Friday 14 Feb @ 7p Eastern

jagknife

Picking on journeyman goalie for being journeyman goalie acquired for 7th rounder on a bad team doesn’t make any sense. It’s not Domingue’s fault he’s been put into position to start 2 out of 3 goalies against strong offensive teams. Let’s put the blame where it is - the team construction is flawed, even with Nico and Vats and hypothetical great coach this is not a playoff team. The defense is not a cohesive unit, the forward group is competent but doesn’t have enough horses to overcome bad defense. Most young guys like Butcher are not developed properly, regress and lose confidence from constant losing. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Hopefully Dom won’t have to resort to such unsavory activities when he gets bounced from the NHL...

Ooooooo ouch lol

Senn gets an incomplete...but goddamn it’s scary how badly goalies not named Blackwood have performed for the Devils this season.  Yikes.

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Senn gets an incomplete...but goddamn it’s scary how badly goalies not named Blackwood have performed for the Devils this season.  Yikes.

I’d say it’s probably time to move on from  Melanson, but look what he’s had to work with the past few years...

1 hour ago, PacificDevil said:

Picking on journeyman goalie for being journeyman goalie acquired for 7th rounder on a bad team doesn’t make any sense. It’s not Domingue’s fault he’s been put into position to start 2 out of 3 goalies against strong offensive teams. Let’s put the blame where it is - the team construction is flawed, even with Nico and Vats and hypothetical great coach this is not a playoff team. The defense is not a cohesive unit, the forward group is competent but doesn’t have enough horses to overcome bad defense. Most young guys like Butcher are not developed properly, regress and lose confidence from constant losing. 

Just have a drink and enjoy our new holiday CINCO DOMINGO BAYBAYYYYYYY. The team should get festive with this and hand out maracas next game. 

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Tried to get closer...

49538728223_8411731743_b.jpg

Can you do the purple rectangular outline?  That would finish it off perfectly!

38 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Can you do the purple rectangular outline?  That would finish it off perfectly!

Unfortunately, it’s just an online generator that only lets me choose the font. I don’t think I can add that, but I’ll definitely take a look and see.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:34 PM, jagknife said:

If this is the new norm, we might as well call Cory back up... yikes

just chalk up a "L" and save the wear and tear on the other 19 players. believe it or not but louie had a worse year than this (sv%) for arizona.  tbh, hes keeping us near the top 7 picks so, its beneficial . i'll keep telling myself that 

• Haha 1