Coleman to the Bolts

jagknife

4 minutes ago, nessus said:

I always thought of Lavoie as a pretty reliable source. Very strange for him to be off like this.

Curious about the return for Coleman. With Greene going for a 2nd+, I wouldn't be surprised if the return is closer to what Shero got for Hall.

20 goal scorer with another year left, same age, too. Probably about right for half a season of Hall. 

15 minutes ago, nessus said:

I always thought of Lavoie as a pretty reliable source. Very strange for him to be off like this.

Curious about the return for Coleman. With Greene going for a 2nd+, I wouldn't be surprised if the return is closer to what Shero got for Hall.

Well sometimes things are legit going to happen and those guys get a legit report but then it falls through then obviously it looks bad but thats happening often. I mean Coleman IS not playing so something is obviously happening

I don't necessarily think Coleman has a lot of great years left. But to an extent you have to pay for some bad 30s years to get good players on your team. The Devils trading Coleman now has to do with a good return being on the table and the belief that he's at or near his peak. Hard to see him go tho, he was one of the Devs MVPs this year.

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s a really good return. I don’t know much about Foote, his Juniors stats look good and he’s 19. If you are going to trade him, that’s what you needed in return. 

Exactly. This is the type of return I needed to not be pissed about trading Coleman.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Watching Coleman add more points was one of the last few reasons I had to tune into the games. I can't get over that return though. Wow Blake was expensive...props to Fitz.

Yeah, Fitz doing a good job so far. And both guys traded were from Lou lol

• Like 1