Coleman to the Bolts

jagknife

1 hour ago, Devs3cups said:

I'd definitely take Woo and Baertschi for Simmonds. Hell, I'd definitely take Juolevi (who Vancouver fans seem to be souring on for some reason). Seems like a steal for us.

For him injuries has been a problem so far so thats why. But i mean... for Simmonds it's a good gamble i feel

pretty easy to find articles describing what he went through so far

8 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

For him injuries has been a problem so far so thats why. But i mean... for Simmonds it's a good gamble i feel

pretty easy to find articles describing what he went through so far

Yup definitely, injuries are a problem with him. But he's on pace for a 42 point season as a 21 yo defenseman in the AHL, which is pretty darn solid. I'd definitely take a gamble with him. Maybe he needs a change of scenery and a good opportunity to play consistently in the big league? He'd definitely get that here. Defensemen take longer to develop so I wouldn't be worried about acquiring him.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Brotherhood was the motorcycle gang in Another 48 Hours

Oh..........I literally just watched 48 Hrs the other night.   Such a classic.  And during it I see Kehoe during it and I started chuckling because how dumb that one was. 

To each their own