GDT: Devil's Vs Aren't we playing the Sharks in like 10 minutes?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

lets give a round of applause to almost for breaking his career high record with his 26th point.

I’m hard on Zacha, but one thing I’ve been impressed with this season is how much better his passing has been. He’s had some beauties. 

Just now, Daniel said:

He’s been given every opportunity and the pucks just don’t go in the other team’s net when he’s on the ice.  I don’t care about other players in the draft class.

Odd take. We shouldn’t compare him to his own peers, but we should compare him to every other #1 over the last 20 years? 

Man I couldn't disagree more with Sal's take just now on resting Blackwood and not "overworking" him.  Why in the blue mother fvcking fvck would we bring Schneider back up?  It's just continuing to muddy the waters and do the same thing over and over and OVER again.  Let me spell it out for you Devils' management.... Schneider is DONE.  He does not need to start another game for the New Jersey Devils.  What's more, Mackenzie Blackwood is our STARTER.  He's a big boy.  He may be young, but he is capable of being a starting goaltender.  Do not treat him like a baby.  He is not going to "lose confidence" by playing him too much.  If anything, he'll gain confidence.  He's playing WELL. If he falters, then you can give him rest.  Until then, be thankful that you have a competent goaltender, and USE HIM.  Because it's been a while. 

The End.

• Like 2