Trade Deadline Thread Monday, Feb. 24. Time: 3 p.m. ET

Daniel

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

There’s literally no one out producing him from his draft class, but people get so hung up on the #1 thing. There’s tons of recent examples of guys going #2 or 3 overall that struggled early and then lit it up, but that apparently means nothing because they weren’t #1. 

I’d be worried if this came as a surprise, but literally everyone knew Hughes was going to need some time. Kakko was supposed to be the guy who contributed right away, but Hughes would be better overall. One of those things didn’t happen, but the other still can. 

So Dach and Kakko can't also be disappointing?  Like is that not allowed?

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=127771

LOL WTF...he's a 27-year old nothing in the AHL, might as well have kept Louie unless it was about saving money.

Maybe they wanted to give him a chance to compete for an NHL backup spot.  I don't know what the goaltending situation looks like in Vancouver. 

1 minute ago, NJDevs4978 said:

https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=127771

LOL WTF...he's a 27-year old nothing in the AHL, might as well have kept Louie unless it was about saving money.

Image result for nothing for nothing means nothing

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Now I’m hoping this guy and Okhotyuk both make the team so I can watch Dano slowly go insane

I am 100% certain he will somehow mangle his name enough to where he will somehow say a swear word while saying it.

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

You're spicy today haha

lol caliente.

The fake Rich Chere account was more on top of the trades than our beat writers.

• Haha 1