GDT: Devils at Red Wings, 2/25/20, 7:30 pm

mfitz804

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Detroit is so bad even Cory Schneider can beat them easily lol

Yeah that’s one opponent that you can’t really beat your chest over beating.  But I’ll take it.

About to be 16-10-5 in their last 31 GP.

• Like 1

This is the one and only time you wouldn’t mind having a clown like Kurtis Gabriel on your team...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I mean dumb play by Hayden but he stuck up for Hughes. I’ll take it.

Also Subban and Bertuzzi throwing gloves at eachother? Just fight boys.

You see Subban fight? Throwing his gloves is probably the better option...lol

• Haha 3

Just now, pumpkin cutter said:

Cory with his first of the season! Big Mac 6 game streak, Cory 1 game streak. This should be a fun road trip. 

Next three teams are fairly beatable.  Schedule turns pretty brutal after that.

25 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I mean dumb play by Hayden but he stuck up for Hughes. I’ll take it.

Also Subban and Bertuzzi throwing gloves at eachother? Just fight boys.

Not a dumb play up by 3 with 42 seconds left. The guy goes after your 155 point -8 year old first overall pick rookie, you take the guy’s head off. Having Hayden on the team finally pays dividends. 

Other notes, Joey Anderson and Miles Wood had a great game together, I like that line. I can’t decide if Anderson or Gusev is weirder looking. Nico said a dirty word on camera. Jack got a little feisty, obviously he’s not great at it lol. Schneider got what he needed, the worst team in the league, only faced 28 shots. 

Fun game to watch before going out west. Good job boys. 

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not a dumb play up by 3 with 42 seconds left. The guy goes after your 155 point -8 year old first overall pick rookie, you take the guy’s head off. Having Hayden on the team finally pays dividends. 

Other notes, Joey Anderson and Miles Wood had a great game together, I like that line. I can’t decide if Anderson or Gusev is weirder looking. Nico said a dirty word on camera. Jack got a little feisty, obviously he’s not great at it lol. Schneider got what he needed, the worst team in the league, only faced 28 shots. 

What did Nico say? Guess I missed that one 😂

9 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

What did Nico say? Guess I missed that one 😂

After taking the high stick, the guy who did it was complaining like Nico embellished, and with the camera right in his face, Nico said “shut the fvck up” clear as day lol. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Was more saying the dumb of it being a major. Either way, he stuck up for his teammate a day after we were left vulnerable with the trading of the greatest tough guy to ever lace them up*

*-according to some