GDT: Devils at Red Wings, 2/25/20, 7:30 pm

mfitz804

Is it time for Cory's end of season heroics that tricks management into false hope for next season or will he get buried by that awful (on paper if nothing else) D in front of him?

Gotta admith I've enjoyed the teams recent play more so than at any point this season. I'm not sure if that's because I have zero expectations of them or that they seem to finally have some team spirit and desire.

I'm hoping between now and the end of the season some of the kids stake a claim for roster spots for next season.

LGD!

• Like 2

Just now, '7' said:

Let's see if Schneider can go 90 seconds without giving this nice back

Gonna be holding my breath every time he faces a shot.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Joey lookin good. 

I would love to see him pick up where Coleman left off...another guy who does more than expected.

• Like 2

I don’t know how it will ended, Subban doesn’t look great, there were some mistakes in d-zone, but how deadroit looks bad. We are not on the bottom of the hall.

anderson looks solid with Zajac. Palms go to us, play with Z and start to be competent player who can be ok in middle and in d-zone, after that hall played with Zajac and that line was the best in the league in shot against us. Coleman start to play after that with Zajac and translate into the one of the best two way forward. Gusev was absolutely terrible in all around plays, but after playing with Z he start to be solid part of the team. Now wood play with Zajac and this line overshot absolutely everyone, stl blues too. And now Anderson in line with Zajac looks like nhl regular bottom player. Let’s stay them together for the rest of the season, and next year Zajac must play with different youngsters in 20-25 game with each one. Zajac’s hockey express courses. 1 year limited offer.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 2

Just now, SterioDesign said:

man the red wings sucks so hard

Very very true

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

On a great set-up from Jack!

Yeah nice to see that kid get rewarded.  

• Like 2