Traded Draft Pick Tracker

Chimaira_Devil_#9

13 minutes ago, aylbert said:

The other outcome is if Vancouver misses the playoffs, it reverts to a 2021 *UNPROTECTED* pick.
I think I'd rather pick this year, but if Vancouver misses...   we'd be cheering on the misery of the Canucks next year.

Unprotected is always better. 

😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aylbert said:

The other outcome is if Vancouver misses the playoffs, it reverts to a 2021 *UNPROTECTED* pick.
I think I'd rather pick this year, but if Vancouver misses...   we'd be cheering on the misery of the Canucks next year.

Yeah it isn't lottery protected in any way. I can't see them getting worse to be honest. If anything I think they will get stronger. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Yeah it isn't lottery protected in any way. I can't see them getting worse to be honest. If anything I think they will get stronger. 

Right, but if they miss the playoffs this year; it's also possible they miss next year - which puts them into the lottery.
Again, I'd prefer to have 3 picks this year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aylbert said:

Right, but if they miss the playoffs this year; it's also possible they miss next year - which puts them into the lottery.
Again, I'd prefer to have 3 picks this year.

Agreed I want a three in the first round this year. 

• Like 1

The Canucks lost last night in spectacular fashion to the Senators, the three teams directly behind them chasing the playoffs all picked up points last night as well. 

They still have a game in hand but it's incredibly close. 

Canucks Current pick : 1st round 2020, 17th . 

Buffalo lost yesterday, reducing their playoff chances another 0.25%.

Buffalo pick: still a 5th round

Vancouver also has 3 games in hand on the Jets and the Yotes, 2 on Calgary and the aforementioned 1 on Edmonton. So at least they have a tiny bit of struggle room.

Arizona having 66 games played and are in shambles compared to how they looked a few months ago is quite remarkable. I feel like I remember them having 52 points in November and leading the Pacific

Edited by jagknife

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

Vancouver also has 3 games in hand on the Jets and the Yotes, 2 on Calgary and the aforementioned 1 on Edmonton. So at least they have a tiny bit of struggle room.

Arizona having 66 games played and are in shambles compared to how they looked a few months ago is quite remarkable. I feel like I remember them having 52 points in November and leading the Pacific

They were 15-8-3 with 33 points on November 28th, good for second in the Pacific. 

Arizona's 1st rounder: 11th overall 

Managed to pick up a 5-2 win over bottom dwellers Buffalo. Still outside the playoffs.  

Tampa Bay's 1st: 17th +

Vancouver are clinging on at the moment. They got lucky in the fact that the Flames, Jets , Preds and Arizona all lost. They still have games on all the teams around them in the Pacific. Markstrom's injury is now worse than feared , he is due to miss a month. 

Carolina's 4th: no pick

No Sami, No pick. The good news on this is that Kuokkanen has been good for Bing, Goal and an assist last night and 5 shots. 

Buffalo's 5th: 

Buffalo down to 1% chance of making the playoffs. 

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Like 2

A lot can happen durning an off-season, I think we know that all too well, however I don't see Vancouver being much worse next year barring some crazy turn of events. 

I'm still torn on whether I'd rather have the pick this year in an advertised deep draft or take our chances on next year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

A lot can happen durning an off-season, I think we know that all too well, however I don't see Vancouver being much worse next year barring some crazy turn of events. 

I'm still torn on whether I'd rather have the pick this year in an advertised deep draft or take our chances on next year. 

I’d take it now- we need to get moving. 

• Like 4

Arizona's 1st rounder: 11th overall 

No change , Yotes next game is Wednesday Vs the Canucks.

The pick fromerly known as Prince (aka the pick sent by the Vancouver Canucks to the Tampa Bay Lightning as well as a 2019 third round pick and goaltender Marek Mazanec in exchange for J.T Miller, which was then subsequently traded to the New Jersey Devils with Nolan Foote in exchange for Blake Coleman)  : 17th +

Vancouver suck right now. Another loss this time after being 3-1 up on Columbus. The next game is huge. The Canucks actually do have to play the Coyote's 3 more times this season, so all of those games are big. They still hold a wildcard spot right now, and have two games in hand over the teams outside the WC and on the Flames. 

No change.

Buffalo's 5th: 

No change. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Arizona's 1st rounder: 11th overall 

No change , Yotes next game is Wednesday Vs the Canucks.

The pick fromerly known as Prince (aka the pick sent by the Vancouver Canucks to the Tampa Bay Lightning as well as a 2019 third round pick and goaltender Marek Mazanec in exchange for J.T Miller, which was then subsequently traded to the New Jersey Devils with Nolan Foote in exchange for Blake Coleman)  : 17th +

Vancouver suck right now. Another loss this time after being 3-1 up on Columbus. The next game is huge. The Canucks actually do have to play the Coyote's 3 more times this season, so all of those games are big. They still hold a wildcard spot right now, and have two games in hand over the teams outside the WC and on the Flames. 

No change.

Buffalo's 5th: 

No change. 

Can you be more specific about where that AZ pick came from?? 

;) 

14 hours ago, jagknife said:

Surprise surprise Cinco Domingo fvcks us even when not playing for us.

Nucks had a 3-1 lead into the 3rd where he choked as usual and gave up 3 goals on 7 shots in 6 minutes to lose

They are now WC 1 with a 2 point lead and 2 games in hand 

Saw the highlights. He was blameless in the 3rd