GDT: Devils at Kings: Family Rivalry - 29 Feb @ 4pm Eastern

jagknife

Lots of empty seats you should try to snag something a little closer lol

There are a lot of empties today - I’m the only person in my row, LOL.

I like sitting high behind the goal - you can see all the ice and see plays develop better IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Much more of a playmaker, but he can sure score in close. As money in the shootout as I’ve ever seen. 

I’ll always wonder what exactly Elias said to him.  Because whatever it was, it worked.  Patrik the Goose Whisperer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

I like sitting high behind the goal - you can see all the ice and see plays develop better IMO.

I personally like being in the upper tiers to see the ice better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

Hmm...I’ve always thought the opposite. I prefer the middle. But if an arena is done right there really shouldn’t be a bad seat in the house. 

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’ll always wonder what exactly Elias said to him.  Because whatever it was, it worked.  Patrik the Goose Whisperer.

Maybe Jack needs the Elias pep talk...

but honestly it was probably mostly just him needing time to adjust to the NA game. 

Edited by Nicomo

The Devils can’t have too many more periods where they are outshot 15-4 and expect to win...

Then again, I was at the Columbus game a couple weeks ago, so maybe they can as long as Blackwood is in goal, LOL.

Man Hughes gets  caught watching the puck so much. He doesn't read the play. I do not think he will ever fulfill the hype that he came in with, his trick of skating around everyone and then sending a no look pass just does not work on NHL defensemen, much less at NHL speeds. How many times have we seen him try to handle the puck, pass it to no one and then get crunched along the boards. I gave up on him being Kane a long time ago, but at this point RNH would be a stretch.

He's not a bad player, but i doubt he fits in any higher than a second line wing. I know he is the youngest player in the league, but he has not demonstrated any consistent hockey IQ at NHL speeds. I can't tell if he's a poor stickhandler or doesn't have the confidence.

Sucks that we got the weakest Number 1s in the last decade. While both are good, I doubt either will ever be a superstar you can build a franchise on or sell a bunch of tickets to see.

Watch Lafreniere be the next coming of Yzerman.