GDT: Devils at Ducks, 3/1/2020 8pm Eastern

mfitz804

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Get Jack off the fvcking left wing. holy sh!t. stop it. 

that’s not his natural position. if you don’t let him develop in the NHL at his natural position send him to the AHL. it’s a fvcking disaster out there. our top line looks like an EASHL drop in game. 

Sadly, he looks the best of the 3 tbh. Nico hasn’t been quite right since the injury, and Palms is on one of his cold streaks. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Sadly, he looks the best of the 3 tbh. Nico hasn’t been quite right since the injury, and Palms is on one of his cold streaks. 

Agree, Nico looks off.

And this season has been Palms’ most consistent to date.  Hopefully this isn’t an extended funk.

But yeah, just doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen for that line.  Can’t bust up Goose Zacha and Bratt at the moment though.  

2 minutes ago, Max20Characters said:

I haven't watched many games this year, but it seems like the two big whipping boys for this forum (severson and zacha) have really turned their games around since the Hynes firing

Severson is still pretty brutal defensively. I think he is what he is at this point. 

Zacha has been impressing me. 

Severson is still pretty brutal defensively. I think he is what he is at this point. 
Zacha has been impressing me. 

Severson IMO has always been an offensive defenseman who is a net negative if he isn’t contributing offensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tell you what - the more NHL arenas I go to, the more I think The Rock is one of the nicest arenas in the league. Among the arenas where I have seen games, the only one I thought was nicer than The Rock was T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (I was in Las Vegas this past November for work and attended a Blackhawks/Golden Knights game.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

I tell you what - the more NHL arenas I go to, the more I think The Rock is one of the nicest arenas in the league. Among the arenas where I have seen games, the only one I thought was nicer than The Rock was T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (I was in Las Vegas this past November for work and attended a Blackhawks/Golden Knights game.)

I agree, Prudential just feels like an arena if that makes sense. A lot of the ones i went to just didn't feel the same, crowd noise sounds like wet farts. Lighting at the rock is top notch too. 

7 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

It’s been discussed, but the Rock has come a long way too.  Some areas that were clearly done on the cheap early on have been upgraded nicely.

Even though I obviously have very special BBA/CAA memories, I can’t imagine watching the Devils there now.  Six years ago, I took my then-five-year-old daughter and my wife to a Globetrotters game there, and man did that place feel ancient.  

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Nice pass Hughes to Palms again. He's been feeding palms nonstop these last few games and Palms can't score to save his life.

Wasn’t that last pass to Anderson?

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, Devs3cups said:

From behind the net to the slot? Pretty sure that was Palms, maybe I'm wrong though!

Your point is right though...right now whether it’s Palms or anyone else, no one is burying Hughes’ set-ups.  

• Like 1