GDT: Devils @ Rags 3/7 7PM

Nicomo

Starting this thread early so I don’t forget. Got us wins against CBJ and STL so far this season, so hopefully the trend continues against another group of blue shirted jack wagons tomorrow night. 

LGD

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1

Devs can lose any other game this season, I'll be ok if they lose every other games this season, but today devils should win!

3 for wood, couple of goals for Nico please, penta trick for zacha and one long shot by blackwood right into the panarins teeth and ricochet in the rags net after that. Please. 

LGD!

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Devs can lose any other game this season, I'll be ok if they lose every other games this season, but today devils should win!

3 for wood, couple of goals for Nico please, penta trick for zacha and one long shot by blackwood right into the panarins teeth and ricochet in the rags net after that. Please. 

LGD!

Man you had me up until 3 for Wood. Everything else is possible. 

Edited by titans04

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

Man you had me up until 3 for Wood. Everything else is possible. 

after mermis and carrik goals only one thing that can`t happened with this roster is hughes`s performance that inspires hope in DM84 and Daniel

41 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Kuokkanen called up, not sure if he’s playing though. 

27 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Of course Nasradouche won’t play him. It would make too much damn sense to give the guy a shot

Not sure I have a problem with a guy getting called up and not being immediately put into the lineup without so much as having one practice with the team.