GDT: Devils @ Rags 3/7 7PM

Nicomo

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Eat sh!t Rags

Just like Shooter McGavin...eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast you blowshirt fvcks.  So glad the Devils won this one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Wooooo! Awesome second period! Love hurting the Rangers playoff chances.

Car and nyi both had points in their ot game. 

and now we have better chances for playoff than bull Simmonds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

What scares me about this win and the heater they’re in is it gives the illusion that French DBA is a good coach...

As much as I’m with you in sharing your fears...let’s face it, if this team somehow beats a lot of playoff-bound and playoff-hopeful teams down the stretch, and finishes with, say, 85+ points after an absolutely dreadful start...he’s going to have forced his way into getting serious consideration for the job...even though it’s fair to say that if Hynes had gotten this kind of goaltending when he was still here this year, he probably still has a job.  We are definitely seeing some nice individual performances (and lately getting some “least likely guy to do THIS does that indeed!” chances), but this turnaround still feels primarily goaltender-driven, more than anything Nas has brought. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As much as I’m with you in sharing your fears...let’s face it, if this team somehow beats a lot of playoff-bound and playoff-hopeful teams down the stretch, and finishes with, say, 85+ points after an absolutely dreadful start...he’s going to have forced his way into getting serious consideration for the job...even though it’s fair to say that if Hynes had gotten this kind of goaltending when he was still here this year, he probably still has a job.  We are definitely seeing some nice individual performances (and lately getting some “least likely guy to do THIS does that indeed!” chances), but this turnaround still feels primarily goaltender-driven, more than anything Nas has brought. 

Mac taking his game to another level and Nico finding independence without Hall should not be attributed to Nas.

His baffling lineup decisions and Hynes-like usage of hot players, regardless of outcomes is suspect at best.

I know we’re on the same page, just using the reply function to vent my fear, lol

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

If there wasn’t a couple really good coaches available like Lav and Gallant I’d say just give Nas a shot, but you have to think those guys are better options. Maybe Nas gets a shot somewhere in the AHL after this run. 

• Like 1