GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

Just now, Nicomo said:

Just shoot the fvcking puck PK. 

This guy makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me ever to warm up to him.  Nashville STILL laughing over this one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MB3 said:

Jack Hughes has no business being on PP1 at this stage of his career. he doesn’t move without the puck, he doesn’t make good decisions (and actively fvcked that chance). 

Jack Hughes has no business ever playing in the NHL.  Trade him while other teams might be fooled.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Jack Hughes has no business ever playing in the NHL.  Trade him while other teams might be fooled.

Oh fvck right off and go back under the bridge.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This guy makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me ever to warm up to him.  Nashville STILL laughing over this one.

Same. Just brutal, if I have one wish this offseason regarding the current roster it's to find a way to unload this guy.  I literally haven't disliked a guy as much as I do him based on his complete lack of performance.  Maybe it's the windshield but regardless, please go away.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Look who’s back lol

Just a small fast player who has demonstrated he has no hockey sense and will get pushed around to boot.  It sucks that he was supposed to be the franchise savior, but he’s worse than Nail Yakupov.  So it goes.