GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're right. I take back my post. Only a moron would say something that stupid. 

Out of all the things to get upset about this miserable season I just can't get worked up about an 18 year old who still looks like a little kid. How many posts has he hit this season? How many fantas

Posted Images

Why the best hockey player of generation has so much disgusting face. Not surprise sid find a chemistry with boston`s rat when they play for national team.

Anyway little unluck there

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Kuokkanen reminds me of a young jesper bratt so far. 

He’s actually older than Bratt lol

went in with the speed of a dying quail but I'll take it!!

Love that PK got an assist for throwing the puck back into his own end.  That scoring has always made me shake my head, nothing against PK this time.

Edited by titans04

Goose can let it fly, but Murray should've had that.  Great answer on the PP, especially after that broken stick definitely got in Bratt's way.  Lazy refs.

Also, looks like a nice crowd.  Great to see.

• Like 1

Nice Goose!  Sometimes ya get a little (deserved) luck.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

went in with the speed of a dying quail but I'll take it!!

Love that PK got an assist for throwing the puck back into his own end.  That scoring has always made me shake my head, nothing against PK this time.

Guy needs points however he can get them.  

• Haha 1
Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

That was one of the worst shifts I've seen in a long time.  That line looked completely disorganized, and not communicating at all.  We need to kill this penalty.

They used to look like that a lot more often.  Sometimes it felt like damn near entire games.

Not sure where else to ask this, but I saw some people on HF bring up something I hadn’t even considered...what are the chances Hughes changes his # to 6 at some point with Greene gone? 

I got a GI #55 to have stripped and turned into an 86, and it would really suck if he changed it over the summer right after I send it in. I think 63 would cover 55 fairly well, but now I’m hesitant to send it anytime soon...

Sorry for the jersey talk for those that don’t care. 

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not sure where else to ask this, but I saw some people on HF bring up something I hadn’t even considered...what are the chances Hughes changes his # to 6 at some point with Greene gone? 

I got a GI #55 to have stripped and turned into an 86, and it would really suck if he changed it over the summer right after I send it in. I think 63 would cover 55 fairly well, but now I’m hesitant to send it anytime soon...

Sorry for the jersey talk for those that don’t care. 

I’d be surprised if he changed it.  But who knows?  For all we know, maybe he’d see a new number as a fresh start next season, after a tough first year in the NHL.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’d be surprised if he changed it.  But who knows?  For all we know, maybe he’d see a new number as a fresh start next season, after a tough first year in the NHL.

Yeah, that’s what worries me...