Jump to content

GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7PM


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

To even talk about trading him already you lose all credibility. 

If he’d buried that breakaway you’d be MIA. As usual when anything goes right. 

Kevin Rooney will occasionally score on a break away while coming out of the penalty box.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're right. I take back my post. Only a moron would say something that stupid. 

Out of all the things to get upset about this miserable season I just can't get worked up about an 18 year old who still looks like a little kid. How many posts has he hit this season? How many fantas

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel said:

Kevin Rooney will occasionally score on a break away while coming out of the penalty box.

Great. Kevin Rooney is 26 years old. Jack is 18. Get a grip. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Not scoring on the 5-on-3 cost them this one.

That and just enough mistakes all-around. Pens were just better tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Probably get a 2nd and prospect. 

get nothing in return and it's a win!  I'd rather not tie up a roster spot with an over-hyped plug.  Invest in a younger kid that might turn out to be something.

Pens were only slightly less awful tonight imo.  This one was one to forget and move on from. Haven't had too many of these lately. I think the Pens came in winning 2 of 10 or something like that?

Edited by titans04
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Great. Kevin Rooney is 26 years old. Jack is 18. Get a grip. 

Kevin Rooney can at least play defense and will be on the bench on the power play where he can’t cause it to suck.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, titans04 said:

get nothing in return and it's a win!  I'd rather not tie up a roster spot with an over-hyped plug.  Invest in a younger kid that might turn out to be something.

I think he's still valuable, just on a cup contending team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I think he's still valuable, just on a cup contending team.

ok I respect your opinion just strongly disagree. What does he do well these days?

I feel bad for Mac tonight, definitely a rough one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Kevin Rooney can at least play defense and will be on the bench on the power play where he can’t cause it to suck.  

Most of the team sucked tonight, but yeah let’s blame one kid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I disagree but IF it's possible and they don't do it they're frigging insane. 

Buying him out after next year is kind of a bitch...it’s a $7,666,666 hit in Year One (only $666,667 in the second year, then the Devils would be done with him).  Nashville was probably thrilled just to get him off their roster, regardless of the return.  But PK had just enough of a name and just decent enough numbers to trick teams into thinking he wasn’t a zilch.  Unfortunately the Devils were the team that bit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well...not like the Devils were going to run the table on the season, against some tough competition.  Onto Thursday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

ok I respect your opinion just strongly disagree. What does he do well these days?

I feel bad for Mac tonight, definitely a rough one.

i'm just trying to be positive. to answer your question... he hasn't done anything for us this year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Remember games like this when the Nas extension talks start...

Not saying it’s on him, but man they looked bad tonight. 

Blame to go around tonight, but yeah, I’ve never been thrilled with idea of Nas sticking around beyond this season.  His players are definitely not mailing it in, but that’s not enough for me.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I see that Daniels internet connection that went out during the Ranger game miraculously recovered when the Devils were losing tonight. How strange. 

 

I see that we’ll have legit lottery winning odds again this year.  Maybe we’ll actually get a good player this time around.  

  • Shocking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Blame to go around tonight, but yeah, I’ve never been thrilled with idea of Nas sticking around beyond this season.  His players are definitely not mailing it in, but that’s not enough for me.  

Not when there’s proven options out there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I see that we’ll have legit lottery winning odds again this year.  Maybe we’ll actually get a good player this time around.  

Like Dahlin or Eichel? Who are on a team we were just AHEAD of in the standings.

Your’e ridiculous. Especially if you truly believe Nico Hischier isn’t a good hockey player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MB3 said:

On behalf of everyone, @SterioDesign, I’m sorry. 

PK Subban absolutely stinks.

To be fair i was saying his attitude was a problem but it doesn't seem to be a problem in NJ.

And i said he was really really overrated, not as good as people thought and overpaid for what he could bring.

 

I never said he sucked or was "this bad"... but there he is lol So you don't have to be sorry.

 

Well... i did say he was a turnover machine and bad defensively i guess... 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

To be fair i was saying his attitude was a problem but it doesn't seem to be a problem in NJ.

And i said he was really really overrated, not as good as people thought and overpaid for what he could bring.

 

I never said he sucked or was "this bad"... but there he is lol So you don't have to be sorry.

 

Well... i did say he was a turnover machine and bad defensively i guess... 

I think his attitude is a problem, but in a different way.  He just seems happy no matter what’s going on around him.  Too damned happy.  Why shouldn’t he be?  He gets top dollar regardless of how he or his team is performing.  Guy just reeks of complacency.  I know I’ve said this, but man he would’ve been SO perfect on those late 90s-early 00s Ranger teams.  Comically so.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.