NHL: 24 team playoffs soon. Devil's season is over

Satans Hockey

On 4/4/2020 at 9:53 PM, Nicomo said:

According to this it was late December. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-pandemic-timeline-history-major-events-2020-3

Who knows what to believe out of China though...

Their numbers are intentionally way off.  I mean one of the crematoriums had 5K urns for families to pick up of their loved ones who died from COVID-19.  And that was one of about a dozen that had similar numbers.

China said they only had about 3-3.5K deaths from this.

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

So been a few days since I posted, feels like it’s been a month. Being back at work is awesome but the work load has been consistent. 

Hope everyone and their families are doing well.

We’re solid here minus yet another round of teething

Good news. 

All is well here also, no more symptoms for any of us. 

@MB3, how ya living man?

• Like 2

Here, it's day 28 of being lock down. Kids got ton of homework and we should add this to our schedule of working from home as well. But apart of that really tiny inconvenient, so far so good
The only people i like that get the virus are out of danger now and family is safe.

We aren't at the end of the lockdown (Macron will most definitely told us next monday that we got at least 15 more days) but i know it hits really hard now your country... So be safe everyone and we will think about the economy once we are all alive from the other side of the border ! 

If you are with family, enjoy your time with them
If you are alone ... contact people ! reach them for anything ... It's a tricky time if you don't like being alone with yourself ! Of course, i'm part of the massive group of people you can contact for anything you want (i may not answer immediately... you know.. lazy french sleeping when you are awake ; ) )But i'm here for you !  

Edited by moustic
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, moustic said:

Here, it's day 28 of being lock down. Kids got ton of homework and we should add this to our schedule of working from home as well. But apart of that really tiny inconvenient, so far so good
The only people i like that get the virus are out of danger now and family is safe.

We aren't at the end of the lockdown (Macron will most definitely told us next monday that we got at least 15 more days) but i know it hits really hard now your country... So be safe everyone and we will think about the economy once we are all alive from the other side of the border ! 

If you are with family, enjoy your time with them
If you are alone ... contact people ! reach them for anything ... It's a tricky time if you don't like being alone with yourself ! Of course, i'm part of the massive group of people you can contact for anything you want (i may not answer immediately... you know.. lazy french sleeping when you are awake ; ) )But i'm here for you !  

Yeah in my Canadian province (New Brunswick) things are pretty good. We've had 111 confirmed cases but 53 are recovered already. Our population is small though, only 776,827. And for a good while all our cases were directly linked to one woman who flew in from France. And the following cases were all from travellers too. The region of the province where i grew up (but doesnt live in anymore) doesn't even have a confirmed case at the moment.

But now the province is lock down so hopefully thing thing will die from within over the next few weeks. You can get fines if you're not following orders too. Like if you're caught with someone that doesnt live with you. Boom. Gotta drop some moola

Glad you guys are all doing really well from the sounds of it. 

Some really close friends here have suffered some unimaginable losses. One friend's 18 year old stud athlete on life support not expected to make it through the next 24/48 hours.  34 year old  physicians assistant  passed away as well as two classmates 55 and 56 years old the last 2 days.  Hate even checking text messages.  

Did have one scare that went our way my 34 year old sister was rushed to the hospital with all the bad signs but it turned out to be a bad bacterial kidney infection that they were able to treat. She was down in Auburn so she was able to get into a hospital bed pretty quickly to be treated.

Edited by titans04
  • Sad 2

You know that feeling when you realize if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all? Yeah...

So story time, not COVID  related.

As most of you know, I fly for a living. First flight since St Patrick's Day was supposed to be today. As the pilot put power in, we sprung a fuel leak right above me. 3-5 gallons of dead dinosaurs poured over my work station and some on me. Needless to say, I can smell nothing but JP8 (the fuel we use) for the time being. Wooo Hooo!!

• Sad 2
  • Shocking 2

15 hours ago, jagknife said:

You know that feeling when you realize if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all? Yeah...

So story time, not COVID  related.

As most of you know, I fly for a living. First flight since St Patrick's Day was supposed to be today. As the pilot put power in, we sprung a fuel leak right above me. 3-5 gallons of dead dinosaurs poured over my work station and some on me. Needless to say, I can smell nothing but JP8 (the fuel we use) for the time being. Wooo Hooo!!

Well, it still beats what the pilot dumped on the flight attendants back at the hotel. 

#BrightSide

• Haha 1