Satans Hockey

NHL: 24 team playoffs soon. Devil's season is over. Lottery 6/26

40 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hope your daughter gets to perform.  Rumors here is that my daughter's play will be outright canceled, but no confirmation on that yet.  Opening Night (first of three performances) was to have taken place last night. 

Ours is not a school production, so like 40 kids paid $700 each to participate. So I hope they don’t cancel it. 

Go to the Sharks games while you're out in California on your business trip, they said.  It'll be fun, they said

• Shocking 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:21 PM, Satans Hockey said:

Expected but this means the AEW show at Prudential is canceled as well... 

I had a show at ThePru and no one bothered to tell me!?  That would’ve been so embarassing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nascar and Indycar and golf all ended up canceling their events this weekend.

The only thing left is UFC and even they are doing it without a crowd. The ratings for it should be off the charts since it's literally the only live sporting event happening over the weekend.

WWE is running their show live tonight from their performance center in Orlando with no general public in the crowd so that should be interesting too. AEW is trying to run Wednesday somewhere with no fans too. 

Only the carnys survived lol

Posted (edited)

Petit jury duty in Hunterdon County is cancelled for next week.  Received text saying that duty is fulfilled.  Thank you for being available. Good for 3 years I think. Kinda glad considering my health situation and age.

People in Walmart were nuts and all I went in for was aluminum foil and yeast.  Even the yeast was gone.🤨

Edited by StarDew
  • Like 1

You know, now would be a perfect time to start working the CBA via Skype and conference calls...

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Very happy to see them doing this... 

They were also one of, if not the first, to announce this.

• Like 6

That’s good. The workers at the Rock are some of the nicest and most friendly I’ve ever encountered at a sporting event. Glad they will be taken care of. 

• Like 8

I’ve got to say, stepping back and researching, I was completely wrong with my earlier post. 

#FlattenTheCurve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nicomo said:

That’s good. The workers at the Rock are some of the nicest and most friendly I’ve ever encountered at a sporting event. Glad they will be taken care of. 

Absolutely agree, it's one of the few arenas where the workers actually seem happy to be there.

• Like 2

DoD is on a stop movement, so people are restricted to 50 miles of their respective bases. Which is phenomenal for those who are at bases in the middle of freaking nowhere...

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

DoD is on a stop movement, so people are restricted to 50 miles of their respective bases. Which is phenomenal for those who are at bases in the middle of freaking nowhere...

Those bases in the middle of nowhere will be the happiest once the zombies start

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Those bases in the middle of nowhere will be the happiest once the zombies start

I mean we already have the crack/meth heads that look like zombies, but even they’re wearing masks.

This also was a topic of discussion two days ago before a flight, and we came up with a ton of contingencies to save everyone. You’re welcome in advance.

All kidding aside, though, the worst part is the lack of essentials: milk, bread, meats, etc. we have freaking meat and dairy farms all around but it all gets shipped out to other freaking states. So damn dumb.

Edited by jagknife

Add the Sabres to the Flames as teams who won’t pay staff:

Only will pay them if the games are cancelled outright.

Their owners are literally billionaires. Pathetic franchise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

Add the Sabres to the Flames as teams who won’t pay staff:

Only will pay them if the games are cancelled outright.

Their owners are literally billionaires. Pathetic franchise

I think I read CGY and WPG won't pay them at all.

Posted (edited)

LOL I actually figured if there was one weasel who wouldn't pay up it would be Dolan.  I guess the millionaire NBA/NHL players will keep having to do what the billionaire owners should be doing.

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I think I read CGY and WPG won't pay them at all.

Calgary fans comments are literally almost all pay the workers... 

2 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

LOL I actually figured if there was one weasel who wouldn't pay up it would be Dolan.  I guess the millionaire NBA/NHL players will keep having to do what the billionaire owners should be doing.

Kudos to the players doing that but I think it's ridiculous that they even have to. It's peanuts for the billionaire owners and they were going to have to pay it originally anyway. It's so scummy and I'm so happy that we don't support a team whose owners would do something so scummy. I know some people give our owners sh!t but I like them and they seem like generally good people. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I hate the NBA but Zion impressed the sh!t out of me offering up to pay for the workers. The kid is 19 and here he is, digging into his own pocket, regardless of how much he has in it, to pay. I know at that age, regardless of the PR or not, I dunno if I'd do it.

• Like 3

Apparently Boston isn't paying and the fans started a gofundme. Looks like some of the Bruins players donate 1k to it each. 

4 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Apparently Boston isn't paying and the fans started a gofundme. Looks like some of the Bruins players donate 1k to it each. 

Jeremy Jacobs may be the biggest piece of sh!t in hockey.

Team ownerships  need to do the right thing!  Why are team staffs being penalized for something that was not their fault?!!!  Man up!!!