Let’s have some fun during this break...GIF off!!

mfitz804

Was gonna save it for the offseason, but what the hell, let’s stop arguing about viruses and do something fun. Post your favorite Devils GIF in this thread over the weekend. All nominations must be in by Monday morning 10am. 

Once we have all the contenders, I’ll put a poll together and we’ll see which is our collective favorite. 

My favorite is obvious, a late entry but I couldn’t enjoy it any more than I do. First nomination goes to our boy, Nico. 

87CB780A-E017-43CA-A4E9-97763C08B9A7.gif

• Like 1

Anything cringeworthy that's Ranger-related has a certain charm (nothing cool about this, 1970s or not):

On 3/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, aylbert said:

This took way too long for me to make than I'd like to admit; and we already know Stevens wins   lol

devils.gif.9debbf4b9120050bcd0f9fab35e4144b.gif

fvck I forgot about that one.  Man I can't wait until we have 16 so we can start this thing.  The choices are gonna be so tough.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Our focus on stuff that was funny probably made us skip this one previously, what an oversight. 

Yeah, I honestly had to double and triple check that it hadn't been posted yet.  I didn't wanna look like an idiot, but I couldn't believe that it hadn't. 

Let's keep this going for another day. Whichever ones have been submitted by then will be placed in a poll for seeding purposes. Top 16 (assuming we have more than 16) move on to the playoffs. 

Let's say 3 pm tomorrow is the deadline for submissions.