GIF Off!! The Official Poll

mfitz804

1 hour ago, eaglejelly said:

We should have made this like a playoff. We are going to have a lot of time to kill until we see hockey again

I couldn't figure how to do the seeding. Also, people had a meltdown over the Survivor thing taking too long so I made this quick and dirty. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think we should try to get 16 total, before we actually start the playoff voting.  It'll take more time too, which will be good because as others have said, we have nothing else to do lol. 

I have no issue with that but we already started the poll for seeding. 

@DevilMinder, can you just delete this poll and we’ll go back to the other thread to collect more GIFs?

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I remember this one- Zubes in 2012.

For some reason Papa John's popped into my head...

"Better uniforms, better players...Your 2012 New Jersey Devils"

(Still remaining hopeful that the Devils' future isn't as bleak as some feel it may be, but I'll admit it, that "old" reality where we used to debate on what kind of player Hughes will ultimately be already seems like a million years ago to me, it really does.  So many times, professional sports (hell, even your KIDS' events) had that way of offering just the slightest escape from whatever darkness had fallen upon us, no matter how overwhelming.  And now there's just so much NOTHING.  I still drive to work back and forth and in the space of a couple of weeks, the volume of traffic is down to about 30% of what I'm used to seeing.  Empty restaurant parking lots everywhere.  This remains just...beyond surreal.)  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1