2020 New York J-E-T-S thread

NJDevs4978

I don't even think it was a horrible call going for it on 4th down but Darnold's gotta get rid of the ball there, you can't be holding it for more than three seconds with this fvcking line.

LOLOLOLOL nice D you got there Gregg.  This whole organ-eye-zation can fvck off.

Well how much effect will a change have...who knows. Will it get them to be more disciplined? I don't know...but a different voice is needed. Gregg Williams of late has had success in taking over in an interim role, though that Browns team had more talent than we do. Still I want both of them gone. Williams is way too aggressive as a dc for the "talent" we have

There is a legit 0-16 chance here. Yes getting Perriman, Mims, and Bell back will help but..if we can't beat Miami once I think we could go 0-16

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/new-york-jets-sam-darnold-injury-week-5-arizona-cardinals

Really hope he doesn't play. Let him sit out a week and watch. Who knows if he's the future anymore, but it's easy to forget he's still only 23. Let Darnold heal up and let's see how Flacco runs this offense

Kyler Murray no doubt will absolutely destroy us in the air and on the ground. The Jets have no personnel who can even slow him down

Cards have had a bad few weeks so hopefully we're catching them at the right time...though this will probably be a get well game for them.

Edited by '7'

3 hours ago, '7' said:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/jets-sent-home-after-positive-covid-19-test/

Turns out it was a false alarm. Still losing a day of prep really hurts...they're going to get absolutely murdered Sunday

They did at least have the long break before the game.  But yeah it's not ideal, especially now that Flacco's playing and probably could use some more reps since he wasn't even on the active roster till last week.

Jets D is so hopeless, talentless, and poorly prepared. The offense was situationally awful today. They were able to move the ball a bit with the crud they have, but wilted in every short yardage situation due to bad playcalling

How much more must Johnson need to see?

Edited by '7'

Le'Veon signs with the Chiefs.  

He can obviously be a serious pain in the ass, but at the same time...Adam fvcking Gase.  Mehta just shreds this guy daily now, in his column...and rightly so. 

30 minutes ago, '7' said:

A surprise so far vs New England. I wonder if they go all out tank in the 2nd half. I think they do. No way this holds. No chance

Flacco has looked like a competent, professional QB. Something we havent had in eons

Looks like the Pats (from the coaching staff down) have largely quit on the season.  They’re bad (which can sometimes be mistaken for giving up), but it really feels like they’re in pure “fvck it” mode now.

Whatever heart and pulse this current team had left with Tom Brady.  

So it appears Darnold has already been ruled out for this week's game.  Now two things are becoming obvious:

-The Jets fubared Darnold's injury even more than we thought at the time

-He may well have already played his last game as a Jet

It's just shameful the way the Jets have railroaded this guy.  He's got his issues but with a better organization he'll probably light it up and become the QB we expected him to be.  He's barely played two seasons' worth of games in the NFL, only played a couple years in college and was one of the youngest Opening Day starters ever.

Edited by NJDevs4978