Devils talked with Gallant

Nicomo

4 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

One of your designs? I didn't realise you did the last Much The Same CD (One of my favourite bands).

Haha no i wish. I was like 14 when Lets Talk About Feelings came out. 

And oh no way? haha yeah i did a bunch of stuff for them. Much the Same are awesome. Not sure if you saw but they did a live Q&A not long ago on their facebook page? I was with them as the sort of moderator helping them keeping track for questions lol 

Edited by SterioDesign

3 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Fire your GM and hire a new one in the same day? Isn't that against the rules? Minimum 10 month waiting period for replacement /s

I guess they didn’t hold out for a guy who has built multiple dynasties. 

On 6/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, NJDevils1214 said:

Fire your GM and hire a new one in the same day? Isn't that against the rules? Minimum 10 month waiting period for replacement /s

When you have time you use it???????

or is it when you truly have no plan whatsoever you need all you can get??

43 minutes ago, titans04 said:

oy vay - now that's solidly in the wtf category and time to find a new team to watch if that were to happen.  Extend Nass for 5 years if that's the option and good lord I dislike Nass.

Nas this year, and then Travis Zajac next year after he retires. He already looks like a coach rather than a player. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, moustic said:

(The mysterious coach is Rikard Grönborg disguise as Ruff... As North American office members are waaaay too shy about hiring European coach... He has to disguise as an angry canadian... ) 

Europeans whose names most people don’t know are very mysterious, so you may be on to something. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, moustic said:

(The mysterious coach is Rikard Grönborg disguise as Ruff... As North American office members are waaaay too shy about hiring European coach... He has to disguise as an angry canadian... ) 

15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Europeans whose names most people don’t know are very mysterious, so you may be on to something. 

I mean they both have/had goatees so clearly one can be mistaken for the other, right?

While on the topic of coaches, Larry Robinson joined the Cam & Strick podcast a few episodes ago, did an awesome interview. Talked about how the Sharks wanted him to be on their coaching staff in Bakersfield and not be in the front office and he said no cause he couldnt handle the traveling anymore. When St. Louis offered him a front office job, he said yes and loves it.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 3:45 PM, Satans Hockey said:

Gtfo... 

When talking about this (and the Devils' search in general) on the latest Podcast he claimed that the Devils have put the coaching search on "pause" temporarily because they figure, if they don't go with Fitz, that the new GM will want to have a say in the coach the team hires.

So, another domino stuck behind the GM decision now.

with some of the reported people we interviewed... its either like training camp when you know mostly who will make the team but you still invite a few bums just so the teams still feel there's some sort of competition to get the best out of them...

that or they really do not trust Fitz to be the guy

i trusted Shero's process but I don't trust the owners process at all at this point personally after seeing they wanted to have to be involved too much with hockey decisions and put too much stock in analytics too

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 3