Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

20 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

That I’ll agree with. I would have also included Hall, but he wasn’t quite right early this season. Especially his skating. Ofc he seems on now...

He was skating like he had a load in his pants before the trade. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Well Bob has Rossi at 7 so I’d be just fine with that. :D

You will surprise if you compare McKenzie's lists with our picks in the last draft, based on positions we picked. 

I would be fine if Sanderson and Drys were gone but i`m in Raymond camp, especcialy if we will have a chance for Quinn or Mercer. If we will pick Holtz at 7, so i would think Lundell would be an excellent second pick.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

For the record, that was not me clowning Zacha. This time. 

It was more about drafting, Drafting players who can't meet expectations. me vs mfitz 2-1001.

Hall was a grinder all that time.

Edited by Guadana

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

For the record, that was not me clowning Zacha. This time. 

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

I have only good expectations about Pavel next season. He is above avarage 3rd line player and i think he reach his starting real potential. Interesting how high his ceiling is.

If Ruff gets the team playing the way his previous teams have I'd expect a few players to increase their points totals from previous seasons. Bratt, Nico, Wood, PK, Butcher.....maybe even Zacha?

13 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

If Ruff gets the team playing the way his previous teams have I'd expect a few players to increase their points totals from previous seasons. Bratt, Nico, Wood, PK, Butcher.....maybe even Zacha?

I renewed my 0.5PPG bet on Zacha with @MB3, I fully expect I should lose that bet if he improves even the slightest. 

14 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I would say yes for all of them at once, but... what if. What if we trade Goose(or Palms) for top 10 pick or trade  with contender team for 1st round pick and(or) high level prospect? And after that Fitz(owners) decide to NOT sign anyone from the market because no crowd. Other than that i think owners and fitz expect the team to improve performance.

i`m expecting too except Butcher and Wood. 

49 minutes ago, Guadana said:

I would say yes for all of them at once, but... what if. What if we trade Goose(or Palms) for top 10 pick or trade  with contender team for 1st round pick and(or) high level prospect? And after that Fitz(owners) decide to NOT sign anyone from the market because no crowd. Other than that i think owners and fitz expect the team to improve performance.

i`m expecting too except Butcher and Wood. 

I think all those players might score more points under a new system. I didn't say we would win more games - because I'm not confident we will. I guess part of it will depend on what FA signings Fitz makes or if he makes any trades with teams up against the cap before the season starts. You might be right about Wood & Butcher though.

50 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I think all those players might score more points under a new system. I didn't say we would win more games - because I'm not confident we will. I guess part of it will depend on what FA signings Fitz makes or if he makes any trades with teams up against the cap before the season starts. You might be right about Wood & Butcher though.

Canes are loaded with D. I doubt they sign both (UFA's) Sami and Edmundson (my personal choice) both are playing well. Not interested in a trade for Gardiner, why did Rags trade Brady Skjei? What were they thinking? Not interested in Van Riemsdyk. 

6 hours ago, Nicomo said:

CR76 hated him something awful. 

Probably a little overstated, but yeah can’t say I was a big Q guy lol.  Just never saw much there.  

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Probably a little overstated, but yeah can’t say I was a big Q guy lol.  Just never saw much there.  

I mean, I don’t see much with a bunch of our players, but you were always pretty harsh on Q Lol

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I mean, I don’t see much with a bunch of our players, but you were always pretty harsh on Q Lol

I think some of it had to do with his admitting that he showed up one season far from tip-top shape.  That and that it just got to the point where it felt like that well had simply been pumped completely dry.  I was just tired of seeing him get yet another look, knowing where it would lead.

I’d say Subban drives me crazier than Q ever did...obviously far different players with vastly different track records, but in trying to do a “quick rack” of my brain, I can’t think of any other Devil who’s ticked me off more.  Maybe Cory, though on some level I guess I feel sorrier for him.  Most of the seasons since 2012 (2017-18 the lone exception) have been one long blur of endless frustration.