Jump to content
DevilMinder

2019-20 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin !

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

If it keeps him off the Rags thats fine with me. 

I`ll buy a ticket on your train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

If it keeps him off the Rags thats fine with me. 

That’s all I care about. If Montreal (or anyone else but the Rags) gets the #1 pick, that’s fine by me.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I really don’t like their chances with the King of Nothing in net. 

Sterio won’t like this but can the league please rig it for Montreal to get Laf? Lol

im pretty confident that's 100% what's going to happen. But in all fairness, "hockey wize" i'd rather have him in MTL. They'd waste his talent, he'd have no center to play with and he's not THAT good. Their team structure is sh!tty. The fans would be annoying AF though and act like he's the second coming of Gretzky but wtv, im used to it by now.

Him landing on the rangers and joining a very talented young core would be worrying though.

In a perfect world though MTL and Chicago makes the playoffs and Arizona doesnt, then doesn't win the lottery. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Fun first game, but man too many penalties

Agreed but I didn't really have any issues with the calls. 

Trocheck flexing his arms in the air at that Ranger(couldn't see who it was) after winning that final faceoff was fvcking hilarious. 

My only complaint presentation wise is that I don't like both goal horns and songs being played. The "home" team should be the only one that has those played. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Agreed but I didn't really have any issues with the calls. 

Trocheck flexing his arms in the air at that Ranger(couldn't see who it was) after winning that final faceoff was fvcking hilarious. 

My only complaint presentation wise is that I don't like both goal horns and songs being played. The "home" team should be the only one that has those played. 

I honestly wish they'd drop the pumped in crowd noise. I know you're a soccer guy, to me that seemed natural while the stuff pumped in for that game was awkward

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I honestly wish they'd drop the pumped in crowd noise. I know you're a soccer guy, to me that seemed natural while the stuff pumped in for that game was awkward

It didn't sound too loud to me, I actually like the game audio instead for soccer during all this. Espn has been just amping up the mics and you can hear the guys yelling and screaming at each as well as convos from the coaches and refs but fox sports one has been pumping up the fake fan audio and it's loud and noticeable.

During this mess of no fans I actually prefer the mics just being turned up instead of fake fan audio. Nothing about this situation is normal so they might as well do different things like turning up the mics everywhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I honestly wish they'd drop the pumped in crowd noise. I know you're a soccer guy, to me that seemed natural while the stuff pumped in for that game was awkward

Actually were you watching on NBCSN? Cause MSG didn't have any fake fan crowd audio that I noticed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying the hell out of these games today so far.

Too many penalties in the first game, but they'll figure that out.

Oilers getting spanked.

Panthers-Islanders is.. I mean, it's hockey.  I'm happy to watch it.

Lots of compelling games tomorrow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm enjoying the hell out of these games today so far.

Too many penalties in the first game, but they'll figure that out.

Oilers getting spanked.

Panthers-Islanders is.. I mean, it's hockey.  I'm happy to watch it.

Lots of compelling games tomorrow.

Edmonton has made it somewhat interesting late.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naturally the Oilers are the early front runners in the Lafreniere sweepstakes.

I've caught a bit of it so far and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would, missed watching hockey

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trotz against Quenneville is a chess battle after Chi vs Oils who`s like from late 80`s and Nyr vs Car like from AHL.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

Naturally the Oilers are the early front runners in the Lafreniere sweepstakes.

I've caught a bit of it so far and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would, missed watching hockey

I can’t even imagine the level of sh!tstorm there will be if Edmonton wins Laf...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

I can’t even imagine the level of sh!tstorm there will be if Edmonton wins Laf...

Better them than the Rags. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Better them than the Rags. 

I mean from the hockey world in general. They already have the two best players in the world, and have had 4 #1 picks in less than a decade. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.