Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

18 hours ago, eldon said:

Pretty stupid that if Van forces game 7, no off day, and both west gm 7s are tomorrow/Friday. That makes no sense, sharing one arena. But if it happens, I suppose Dal/Col would have to play first and start by 5pm I'd think. 

Sooooo stupid. Dallas vs Colorado at 4pm today and back to backs for Vegas-Vancouver at 9pm instead of just having Dallas vs Colorado at 8pm tonight and Vegas vs Vancouver tomorrow night after Flyers vs Islanders. So dumb. 

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Sooooo stupid. Dallas vs Colorado at 4pm today and back to backs for Vegas-Vancouver at 9pm instead of just having Dallas vs Colorado at 8pm tonight and Vegas vs Vancouver tomorrow night after Flyers vs Islanders. So dumb. 

I think its so they can start the conf finals on Sunday and both will have the same amount of rest. 

• Like 1

DeBoer picks Lehner for Game 7 with his .872 save percentage over the last two games instead of flower. Vegas deserves to lose for that level of blind faith, and I like them...

this is almost equal to his inexplicable faith in Peter Harrold.

If Vegas loses tonight, you know Alan Walsh is going to have a field day.

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

DeBoer picks Lehner for Game 7 with his .872 save percentage over the last two games instead of flower. Vegas deserves to lose for that level of blind faith, and I like them...

this is almost equal to his inexplicable faith in Peter Harrold.

If Vegas loses tonight, you know Alan Walsh is going to have a field day.

DeBoer is nuts. You gotta go Fleury tonight.

• Like 3