Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Ok everyone, don’t be mad at me.  I’m rooting for a vegas/nyi cup final.  Do I stand alone in that?  Granted I don’t really care that much, just as long as philly isn’t in.

I saw something about the Rags getting a better pick from a trade if the Isles advance? If that’s true go Tampa. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I saw something about the Rags getting a better pick from a trade if the Isles advance? If that’s true go Tampa. 

Well if that’s true, fvck that...and just like you said, go Tampa.  Also, here’s to Lafreniere breaking his leg on his first shift. Might be harsh but my hatred for that team is immeasurable.

2 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

Well if that’s true, fvck that...and just like you said, go Tampa.  Also, here’s to Lafreniere breaking his leg on his first shift. Might be harsh but my hatred for that team is immeasurable.

Let's be good sports and not root for injuring causing him to not play way. Let's root for him to have a terrible camp and not make the team and become a bust on his own

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's really quite sad and shows how much this organization has fallen from grace to the bottom that the most excitement we have is getting the 20th pick instead of the 28th pick, yippee.

Did we really need that to prove anything? I don’t think anyone would deny the team has been a dumpster fire for the better part of a decade. 

Still nice to get a better pick though. If the #20 pick turns out to be a good player it will have been worth getting excited over. Anyway the #7 is way more exciting. 

6 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Let's be good sports and not root for injuring causing him to not play way. Let's root for him to have a terrible camp and not make the team and become a bust on his own

I'm rooting for him to pull a Lindros and demand a trade to some western conference team. I can dream. 

... Wait. I just remembered how that worked out for Quebec. Nevermind. I'm going with the bust thing too. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56

I predicted (I’m not in the league bracket pool so I have zero proof) NYI vs Vegas when hockey came back, with Vegas winning.

i know the subject of having a second team is a touchy subject at best, but even since we were out there in ‘17 for an air show, loved the team. Met a few guys, Engelland/Karlsson/Schmitt, and all three seemed to be more interested/excited in our plane than most kids who walked onto it, lol.