Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, can’t wait to hear everyone bitching about how we took the wrong players... :P

I'd love that during the draft all the posters put the pick they thought was the best. So it's archived.

So that when someone go like "we should have picked Pettersson instead of Hischier", as if they knew better. There's a proof that they didn't know better and it's just hindsight 20/20

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I'd love that during the draft all the posters put the pick they thought was the best. So it's archived.

So that when someone go like "we should have picked Pettersson instead of Hischier", as if they knew better. There's a proof that they didn't know better and it's just hindsight 20/20

I like it. 

16 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

https://nhlentrydraft.com/mock-draft/

This has a cool feature where you can do an interactive draft. The only thing is you only get the choice of players the computer hasn't selected. But still fun. 

I just did round 1 but you can do a full draft. Here is my Round 1 based on my available players. 

Screenshot_20200916-222342_Firefox.thumb.jpg.2434d34f213e9e366041fdf5cb2f15c8.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

https://nhlentrydraft.com/mock-draft/

This has a cool feature where you can do an interactive draft. The only thing is you only get the choice of players the computer hasn't selected. But still fun. 

I just did round 1 but you can do a full draft. Here is my Round 1 based on my available players. 

Screenshot_20200916-222342_Firefox.thumb.jpg.2434d34f213e9e366041fdf5cb2f15c8.jpg

oh that's awesome!

It just sucks cause i think there will be a lot of "wrong picks" this year cause the scouts got their work cut short and didn't get to see the kids play in important situations like the world juniors and playoffs. Which is crucial in your reports.

There's often a lot of risers and other people dropping in list as the seasons are ending but now we don't get that cause the players didn't play at all.

Like in a year like this one Hischier would likely not have been first overall as he was a very late riser

4 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I have done it a few times and get different results for the 7th, but always end up with Gunler at 18th. 

Yeah I did it one other time and still got Gunler at 18. The second time I tried it, Drysdale went 4th to Detroit, so I took Sanderson 7th. I took Hendrix Lapierre 20th.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I did it one other time and still got Gunler at 18. The second time I tried it, Drysdale went 4th to Detroit, so I took Sanderson 7th. I took Hendrix Lapierre 20th.

Drysdale has said he spoke to Detroit more than any other team. I'm wondering if they're looking for a pairing w/ Seider?