Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

DevilMinder

4 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The Dallas top line disappeared in hilarious fashion. It is incredible they are still alive. 

Benn looks scared to shoot, its unreal. That wide open look last night on that 2-on-1 and he forced an awful pass to Radulov that got picked off.

And where the hell is Seguin? I've seen him out there a few times, but is so invisible.

Edited by jagknife

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

Benn looks scared to shoot, its unreal. That wide open look last night on that 2-on-1 and he forced an awful pass to Radulov that got picked off.

And where the hell is Seguin? I've seen him out there a few times, but is so invisible.

The most noticeable thing he’s done lately is break his stick on the bench lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Someone should've told Dallas this was an elimination game.

Garbage effort

Looking back it's going to be a wtf happened to the Stars' top players. They got there on the backs of goaltending and unlikely players stepping up and when the team needed their top guys the most it was like one of those old west scenes with the tumbleweed.

tumbleweed GIF 

I'm happy this poop season is over.

Mad congrats to Coleman. Super happy for the dude.

• Like 3

Lol since Don Cherry got fired, Ron Maclean suddenly became SO woke it's like he has a SJW mob pointing a gun at him anytime he's in front of a camera lol

Edit: For the record. I legit typed this right BEFORE he started talking about the BLM stuff lol so i wasn't referring to that or against it. But i guess it's also supporting my point lol

Edited by SterioDesign