Lighting, your 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a father of two as well, my approach, for better or worse, will be this: My kids need to learn how to lose. My kids need to learn how to have someone have a different opinion than their own an

Maybe it's just me but I find humanity and society so depressing and draining right now. The level of division globally is awful. Being a Dad to two young kids I often lie awake at night and think, ho

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

lookin good isles

Trotz brings a fundamentally sound approach, perfect for the Isles.  And EVERYONE is held accountable.  I still hate Kovy; has he gotten old! 

1 hour ago, aclc79 said:

Trotz brings a fundamentally sound approach, perfect for the Isles.  And EVERYONE is held accountable.  I still hate Kovy; has he gotten old! 

(drama aside) kovy has certainly aged, I remember how absolutely electric he was every time he touched the ice... if thats not a generational player in our sport i dont know what is. he was certainly lost a step, everything happens for a reason.

well to be fair it's all Ouelette's fault. Grant was pushed in Price and he was not looking so he didn't see what happened he just felt buddy running him over.

After Kreider injuring him in a similar fashion i can see why he'd be frustrated

17 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

well to be fair it's all Ouelette's fault. Grant was pushed in Price and he was not looking so he didn't see what happened he just felt buddy running him over.

After Kreider injuring him in a similar fashion i can see why he'd be frustrated

You said something nice about Subban, and now defended a Montreal player...

2020 just keeps getting wackier by the day lol

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

You said something nice about Subban, and now defended a Montreal player...

2020 just keeps getting wackier by the day lol

Well did those things many times before it's nothing new lol

I'm not one of those black and white person who has to either blindly hate or love someone fully lol Or at least always trying to be fair. So even if i can't stand Subban's huge ego or Lou's stubbornness... i can still preach many things about them lol 

Not Bono or Gene Simmonds though. fvck those guys fully and from any possible angle.

And for MTL, it's not really the team i hate it's truly the fans and media