Jump to content

2021 Seattle Expansion Draft


Jerzey
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was looking forward to watching the draft tonight, but there's so many names that have been leaked that I'm not 100% sure I'll bother now.

If the rumors are right a defense that includes Larsson, Giordano, Dunn and Oleksiak will be pretty solid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

ah fvck. Seattle selected Bastian.

Ugh. I mean. its not the end of the world to lose a bottom 6 dude but ughh

Agreed. I would have even preferred McLeod go honestly.  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

Agreed. I would have even preferred McLeod go honestly.  
 

 

Disagree with wanting McLeod gone, but I would've liked to see someone else go.

But anyway - this Seattle roster is 100% better than our team right now.  Absolutely wild.

Shame we couldn't just blow our entire team up, release everyone, and do a freakin' franchise draft back in 13 or 14.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Disagree with wanting McLeod gone, but I would've liked to see someone else go.

But anyway - this Seattle roster is 100% better than our team right now.  Absolutely wild.

Shame we couldn't just blow our entire team up, release everyone, and do a freakin' franchise draft back in 13 or 14.

I wanted Johnsson gone.  
 

I was just saying I would have preferred to keep Bastian over McLeod who we protected.   in other words, I would have used the last protection slot differently 

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I was looking forward to watching the draft tonight, but there's so many names that have been leaked that I'm not 100% sure I'll bother now.

If the rumors are right a defense that includes Larsson, Giordano, Dunn and Oleksiak will be pretty solid.

Agreed I was tempted to stay up, but knowing the list there is no point. The NHL once again drops the ball. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd still rather keep Studenic than Bastian.

Seattle is going to have a better blue line than we have...Larsson, Dunn, Giordano, Oleksiak, Lauzon

Just lolz and am really surprised that so much of this is leaking so early in the day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Of course it is very NHL-like for them to shoot themselves in their own foot with all these leaks, especially from the NHL SiriusXM radio network account.  At this point there is no use to even tune into the first televised NHL event on ESPN in over 15 years.  I bet ESPN is thrilled with this start.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

seattle has like 2 quality forwards lol. that team is gonna absolutely fvcking suck. i know that was the expectation with vegas, but there is no way this is a competitive hockey team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if we can't get a top dman. then i say we make a play for Danault who's the top defensive center in available. he was amazing during the playoffs. That and sign Coleman. Then our bottom 6 looks pretty good with very good players fighting for spots. A Wood - Danault - Coleman line would be an absolute nightmare to play against

Which ultimately can make some of those guys expandable for trades

Kuokkanen - Hughes - Sharangovich

Zacha - Hischier - Bratt

Wood - Danault - Coleman

Foote - McLeod - Johnson

Holtz - Mercer - Merkley

Edited by SterioDesign
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Of course it is very NHL-like for them to shoot themselves in their own foot with all these leaks, especially from the NHL SiriusXM radio network account.  At this point there is no use to even tune into the first televised NHL event on ESPN in over 15 years.  I bet ESPN is thrilled with this start.

Exactly it makes absolutely no sense to have this show now, there's a lot more interesting things on tv tonight instead to watch than a show where we know every pick already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

And yeah these leaks are terrible. Typical NHL that they’re gonna sabotage their own event tonight with this sh!t.

Yeah count me among those who were going to watch tonight...until it became completely pointless to do so.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

fvck off Seattle 

Yeah, like many have said, not going to make or break the Devils, but for me anyone else being taken would've been the better outcome.  Oh well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.