New Jersey Devils 2020(ish)-2021 Season

mfitz804

33 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I'm not too bent out of shape about the new ones but man, I miss those fvcking jerseys

Me too...quite a bit.  Get the feeling that they'll come back eventually (don't know why exactly), though probably a little "off".  Every time I see the now-classic red and blacks in old clips, they remind me how meh the new ones are.  Not one design change on the Adidas jerseys was an improvement.  

I do think that even with the off-centered crests, the Heritage jerseys look pretty good (though I prefer red and black as the Devils' colors).  Just wish the Devils could win some games in them.  

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Me too...quite a bit.  Get the feeling that they'll come back eventually (don't know why exactly), though probably a little "off".  Every time I see the now-classic red and blacks in old clips, they remind me how meh the new ones are.  Not one design change on the Adidas jerseys was an improvement.  

I do think that even with the off-centered crests, the Heritage jerseys look pretty good (though I prefer red and black as the Devils' colors).  Just wish the Devils could win some games in them.  

So true.

It really is crazy. What’s their record in them, like 0-10 or something? 

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

In the white heritage? Could have sworn they haven’t...

The whites I just looked up, 0-4 in the 18-19 season in them but everyone was just saying retros, we definitely have like 4-5 wins in the red ones even though the overall record stinks too lol

Edited by Satans Hockey

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

The whites I'm not sure but everyone was just saying retros, we definitely have like 4-5 wins in the red ones even though the overall record stinks lol

I thought CR was talking specifically about the whites. I know for sure we’ve won in the red because of the St Patty’s day game where Elias put the green hat on. 

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I thought CR was talking specifically about the whites. I know for sure we’ve won in the red because of the St Patty’s day game where Elias put the green hat on. 

Not sure, ya said 0-10 so I was just thinking the old jerseys in general and wasn't separating colors. The whites definitely went 0-4 in their season debut in 18-19 cause I just looked that up but I honestly can't remember if they wore them in 19-20.

Here's another win in the reds too so that's at least 2 lol... 

Edited by Satans Hockey

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yep, was talking about the whites (Heritage only).  Pretty sure that SH is right...definitely one win, maybe two.  I think I might have even gone to a game where they won in them...I just forget which one.  

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

The whites definitely went 0-4 in their season debut in 18-19 cause I just looked that up but I honestly can't remember if they wore them in 19-20.

They didn’t wear a heritage set this year. Thus far they were only worn that one season. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yep, was talking about the whites (Heritage only).  Pretty sure that SH is right...definitely one win, maybe two.  I think I might have even gone to a game where they won in them...I just forget which one.  

Actually it is 0 wins lol I was talking about the reds, I forgot they separated them by calling the whites heritage and reds retro so I was just thinking of the old jerseys in general. 

0-4-1 in the whites. 0-4 in 18-19 in the first season debut and an OT loss in 19-20 in their only showing...

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

They didn’t wear a heritage set this year. Thus far they were only worn that one season. 

That must be where my confusion came from. I thought we’ve worn them for two seasons. 

Edit: so we did wear them this year (once), but still not 10x. 0-5 is still pretty bad though. If I didn’t like the jersey so much I’d want them to stop wearing them all together lol

Edited by Nicomo

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

This is not correct...they wore them in both 2018-19 (I have a Bratt from that season) and 2019-20 (I have Coleman and Palms from that season):

Item Detail - Lappin, Nick<br>White Heritage Set 1<br>New Jersey Devils 2018-19<br>#15 Size: 56 (meigray.com)

Item Detail - Palmieri, Kyle<br>White Heritage Set 2 w/A<br>New Jersey Devils 2019-20<br>#21 Size: 56 (meigray.com)

For some reason in 2019-20 they went with two sets...I don't think they did that for 2018-19.  

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Actually it is 0 wins lol I was talking about the reds, I forgot they separated them by calling the whites heritage and reds retro so I was just thinking of the old jerseys in general. 

0-4-1 in the whites. 0-4 in 18-19 in the first season debut and an OT loss in 19-20 in their only showing...

Ouch!  I could've sworn they won ONE friggin' game in 'em!  Jesus H...