New Jersey Devils 2020(ish)-2021 Season

mfitz804

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

My problem is trusting others to actually care or follow the rules. I watched the rangers game for a few and there's at least 4 people in one shot with their masks all the way down and yelling after a goal simply cause they have been milking a tall boy all game long.

Yeah this may be a “We tried it but...” experience.  Won’t know until we go.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah this may be a “We tried it but...” experience.  Won’t know until we go.

I hope it goes smoothly and I dont think there will be issues but I know I won't have the patience in case I'm near idiots since we wouldn't be in our normal seats next to the people I am almost always next to every game.

I just know this experience isn't for me and I'm sitting it out until we get back to actual normalcy. I'd love to fast forward to the start of the 22-23 season already lol

20210226_205823.thumb.jpg.f00e89c029166179029cfc69f7da5b59.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don’t think there’s any right or wrong.  I can definitely fully understand and respect the “I’m not ready” or “I’m not feeling this yet” viewpoint.

This is going to be so unlike any Devils game that I’ve ever been to...went to a preseason game many years ago (1992)...I forget how many fans were there (5k maybe?).  Guess this will be in the ballpark.

There was that Blues game that the Devils won like 7-1 a handful of years ago during the snow storm that was definitely under 2k or so. That was probably my smallest crowd for a regular season game that I've attended. You could literally count the amount of people who actually stayed in the 100s and 200s cause they let anyone go into the lower bowl if they wanted to lol

23 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

There was that Blues game that the Devils won like 7-1 a handful of years ago during the snow storm that was definitely under 2k or so. That was probably my smallest crowd for a regular season game that I've attended. You could literally count the amount of people who actually stayed in the 100s and 200s cause they let anyone go into the lower bowl if they wanted to lol

Who had tickets and didn’t go? THIS GUY!!!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not sure cause tomorrow doesn't line up with the original schedule so maybe they are or maybe just breaking them in for Tuesday as well. 

They never released an updated schedule but if you took the old dates and adjusted them to the rescheduled ones it should be this schedule...

3/2 - NYI at 7pm

3/6 - NYR at 1pm

3/18 - PIT at 7pm

4/2 - WASH at 7pm

4/9 - PIT at 7pm

cut.jpg

No retros today so looks like this might actually be the schedule going forward. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lateralous said:

LGD!!

just arrived...

Edit: I meant to post this in the game thread right before it started

I’m going to guess that you and I are the only ones on here to own GW Zacha jerseys.

I have my eye on the other Heritage Zacha off Meigray.  I have a GW Heritage Palms (duh), Bratt, and Coleman (bought that one off DM84). Love the jerseys, hate the results when they wear them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m going to guess that you and I are the only ones on here to own GW Zacha jerseys.

I have my eye on the other Heritage Zacha off Meigray.  I have a GW Heritage Palms (duh), Bratt, and Coleman (bought that one off DM84). Love the jerseys, hate the results when they wear them.

I've had a Zacha player t-shirt for a few years if that counts haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

would you wanna sell the gw bratt jersey by any chance?

11 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

would you wanna sell the gw bratt jersey by any chance?

Nope.  Still a believer in him.

I have an absurd amount of GWs, but no desire to part with any of them yet.  

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Nope.  Still a believer in him.

I have an absurd amount of GWs, but no desire to part with any of them yet.  

Point of order, you can never have an absurd amount of jerseys, because you always need “just one more”.

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Nice.  If he keeps this up, we won't be for long.  

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Point of order, you can never have an absurd amount of jerseys, because you always need “just one more”.

And that’s why I have as many as I do.

8 hours ago, Lateralous said:

Nice.  If he keeps this up, we won't be for long.  

I won’t be surprised if no one else here snags a GW Zacha any time soon...

But I think if he keeps up the production, there will be definitely be more non-GW Zacha jerseys in the crowd (when crowds are allowed again).  GW Zacha Adidas jerseys are actually quite reasonably priced on Meigray at the moment.  GW Zacha Edge jerseys are considerably pricier.

I might go for a RR Zacha, once the next set is made available.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

3 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I won’t be surprised if no one else here snags a GW Zacha any time soon...

But I think if he keeps up the production, there will be definitely be more non-GW Zacha jerseys in the crowd (when crowds are allowed again).  GW Zacha Adidas jerseys are actually quite reasonably priced on Meigray at the moment.  GW Zacha Edge jerseys are considerable pricier.

I might go for a RR Zacha, once the next set is made available.  

And man, do they have a sh!t ton of Zacha jerseys in stock.

Funny to see the Reeboks priced so much higher, $995 compared to $595 for Adidas. Quite a difference. I don’t always fully understand their pricing. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And man, do they have a sh!t ton of Zacha jerseys in stock.

Funny to see the Reeboks priced so much higher, $995 compared to $595 for Adidas. Quite a difference. I don’t always fully understand their pricing. 

They’re better jerseys, but jeez...

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

They’re better jerseys, but jeez...

Well, for contrast:

Zajac: Reebok $750, Adidas $695

Severson: Reebok $750 (on the high, some are cheaper), $595 Adidas (on the low, some are higher). There are at least one of each brand priced at $695. 

Palmieri: $795 Reebok, $750 Adidas. 

Meanwhile Pavel’s differ in price by $400?

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Well, for contrast:

Zajac: Reebok $750, Adidas $695

Severson: Reebok $750 (on the high, some are cheaper), $595 Adidas (on the low, some are higher). There are at least one of each brand priced at $695. 

Palmieri: $795 Reebok, $750 Adidas. 

Meanwhile Pavel’s differ in price by $400?

That is strange indeed. Zacha’s jerseys are an enigma, just like him lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’ve still not pulled the trigger on a GW (bought my first GI a while back and turned it into a Hughes), but that Severson at $595 seems like a pretty good deal...

I’ve only recently started with GW, but I definitely dove in headfirst lol.