New Jersey Devils 2020(ish)-2021 Season

I’d be happy with five. 

Maybe it’s a problem with your high expectations, sterio  and mfitz, from a teenager with teenager face and teenager body? I have a hard comparison for you. "Almost" in the spirit of sterio. You once met a very beautiful girl in your youth. Good genetics - a great body, a beautiful face. But she is 18-19 years old, she is a good girl and after half a year of relationships, your first sex is definitely not a pleasant process. And the first few times sex does not bring mutual pleasure.
Be patient, boys.

Edited by Guadana
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dare I say he’s.... jacked? 🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqe_woHD1F/?fbclid=IwAR0W-ZcYmSi-17zxmW_rusasyUOv-jt_Y1Ige71YWc7V9y2WSKMf9ITaMN0 ahahaha

Going forward we clearly have to stay away from goalies named Cory/Corey

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Guadana said:

I’d be happy with five. 

Maybe it’s a problem with your high expectations, sterio  and mfitz, from a teenager with teenager face and teenager body? I have a hard comparison for you. "Almost" in the spirit of sterio. You once met a very beautiful girl in your youth. Good genetics - a great body, a beautiful face. But she is 18-19 years old, she is a good girl and after half a year of relationships, your first sex is definitely not a pleasant process. And the first few times sex does not bring mutual pleasure.
Be patient, boys.

Well.... This is hilarious. 

7 hours ago, Guadana said:

I’d be happy with five. 

Be patient, boys.

What is a "problem"? lol

First this is funny and you'r catching on quick to the girlfriend analogies, this is great.

But you really don't need to lecture mfitz and I on high expectations. There's many many members here with unrealistic expectations and we're certainly not one of them. If anything i've been one of the poster constantly bringing up that having low expectations is key to happiness lol

I assume you got this feelings based on recent talks about Jack or Holtz. Which in both cases for mfitz and I were always just saying "Let's just admit they had a bad season / tournament. Let's stop making excuses, they have tons of skills clearly, still young and developing and we'll see what they have, not writing them off. But we're not 110% sold on them based on what we've seen. Thats totally fine."

But it's the response/reaction to those comments from many members like those kids could do no wrong and that it's imposisble that they may not fully reach their ceiling and adjust to the NHL that made mfitz and engage with it more and tongue in cheek more often than not.

It's been 5 years here of me saying we have to be patient with the rebuild too

This post is also a good example of what I’m talking about. My whole position on Jack is that he had a bad year and I need to see more before I think he’s going to be an elite player. I had no expectations of him, let alone high ones. I hoped he wouldn’t have the worst first season for any #1OA in recent history, I guess you could say that. 

Yet I’m labeled as a Jack hater and that I have unreasonable expectations.

Regarding the analogy, it can be argued that the first sex is always the best sex, and the odds of it improving over time are extremely low. So I don’t think it’s a great comparison. 

• Like 1

Honestly, I think Jack comes out of the gate flying and puts up a bunch of points while the hockey is sloppy and teams are still figuring out their systems.  He's got enough individual talent to take advantage of defensive lapses and rusty goaltending.

That said, I expect him to fade off once teams get settled in and system play gets more typical.

• Thanks 1

I have no expectations for this season, but I am still excited. Hockey is back in Newark, let's fvcking go. 

Well, you know, not like GO like go to the game, that's not a thing anymore. But still, LET'S GO!!!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This post is also a good example of what I’m talking about. My whole position on Jack is that he had a bad year and I need to see more before I think he’s going to be an elite player. I had no expectations of him, let alone high ones. I hoped he wouldn’t have the worst first season for any #1OA in recent history, I guess you could say that. 

+1

Hardly a hater.  Neutral instead of a fluffer?

relax kids. Let's see what actually happens on the ice rather than on our keyboards. New season, clean slate.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, titans04 said:

There's an ever growing drug problem down this way. Sorry.  That's ridiculous.

Listen, people can try for whatever they like, I don’t begrudge that. Like I said, if it was like $25 I would probably buy it as a joke which would be a total waste of $25 for me. 

22 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Regarding the analogy, it can be argued that the first sex is always the best sex, and the odds of it improving over time are extremely low. So I don’t think it’s a great comparison. 

First sex with girl without any expirience, her first? Is always best? You r fckin pervert

Regarding Jack, you both only express dissatisfaction with the game and look for only negative components. I understand, of course, that this is your couple's business and you can cover for each other at the same time. But this is an indicator of inflated expectations that players do not meet here and now. So they're not good enough for both of you. And no positive actions of these players in your eyes do not justify in any way.
And to evaluate the game of players against the background of their first steps in difficult conditions is simply stupid. The analogy is as appropriate as possible. (well, if your best sex was the first sex and it only got worse, then I just feel sorry for you. Both of you have sexual dissatisfaction, which you project on the team, expressing dissatisfaction with the performance of young players. Solve your problems, boys).

Anyway, Lets go, Devils. I'm glad the season is starting, there are so many young guys to watch.  If the Devils don't finish last in the league in such a tough division, that's a good thing.

14 minutes ago, Guadana said:

First sex with girl without any expirience, her first? Is always best? You r fckin pervert

Regarding Jack, you both only express dissatisfaction with the game and look for only negative components. I understand, of course, that this is your couple's business and you can cover for each other at the same time. But this is an indicator of inflated expectations that players do not meet here and now. So they're not good enough for both of you. And no positive actions of these players in your eyes do not justify in any way.
And to evaluate the game of players against the background of their first steps in difficult conditions is simply stupid. The analogy is as appropriate as possible. (well, if your best sex was the first sex and it only got worse, then I just feel sorry for you. Both of you have sexual dissatisfaction, which you project on the team, expressing dissatisfaction with the performance of young players. Solve your problems, boys).

You came up with the analogy, if anyone is a pervert, it’s you. 

Regarding the rest of your bullish!t, it’s a perfect example of what I am talking about. You say one negative thing about the Golden boy, even though it’s 100% accurate, and idiots will misconstrue it and turn it into “you are always negative”. 

I said he had a sh!t season. He did. I said skating alone doesn’t make a complete hockey player. It doesn’t. I said I hope he improves, and I think he will. I do. 

In terms of the personal insults you decided to include, go fvck yourself. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You came up with the analogy, if anyone is a pervert, it’s you. 

Regarding the rest of your bullish!t, it’s a perfect example of what I am talking about. You say one negative thing about the Golden boy, even though it’s 100% accurate, and idiots will misconstrue it and turn it into “you are always negative”. 

I said he had a sh!t season. He did. I said skating alone doesn’t make a complete hockey player. It doesn’t. I said I hope he improves, and I think he will. I do. 

In terms of the personal insults you decided to include, go fvck yourself. 

It`s not an analogy. It`s a life. Sometimes people have ralationships with virgins. But i`m not one who named it "the best expirience of life and everything goes in the dark after that". So we can continue to play the game for fifth graders "No, it's you, no, you." Hope we not.

You're making it up. I didn't say anything about the golden boy. I just said that he is a child and it is too early to judge him in principle. You came up with all the other conclusions yourself.

Moreover, I didn't switch to personalities. But as soon as we've gone from five-grade bullying(what are you good at) to harder jokes, you tell me to fck off. Stop. Don't be offended. We're adults. We don't have to tell the others to fck off right away. We are all adults for that. Are we, right?

Edited by Guadana
2 minutes ago, Guadana said:

It`s not an analogy. It`s a life. Sometimes people have ralationships with virgins. But i`m not one who named it "the best expirience of life and everything goes in the dark after that". So we can continue to play the game for fifth graders "No, it's you, no, you." Hope we not.

You're making it up. I didn't say anything about the golden boy. I just said that he is a child and it is too early to judge him in principle. You came up with all the other conclusions yourself.

Moreover, I didn't switch to personalities. But as soon as we've gone from five-grade bullying to harder jokes, you tell the others to fck off. Stop. Don't be offended. We're adults. We don't have to tell the others to fck off right away. We are all adults for that. Are we, right?

I’m an adult, I’m not sure what you are. I tell people to fvck themselves when I feel it’s time to tell them to fvck themselves. It was beyond time with you. So fvck yourself. 

I don’t think you know what an analogy is. 

Jack is young? No fvcking way, I missed that. My entire point was that it was too early to judge him. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid to understand that. That was my exact argument. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I’m an adult, I’m not sure what you are. I tell people to fvck themselves when I feel it’s time to tell them to fvck themselves. It was beyond time with you. So fvck yourself. 

Seriously? You say one thing, but immediately do the opposite. Even my 19-year-old niece doesn't behave like that. If you allow yourself the behavior of a teenager, let our teenager Jack not meet the adult requirements, without writing off him from our own (high)expectations ahead of time)

• Like 1