New Jersey Devils 2020(ish)-2021 Season

1 minute ago, Chuck the Duck said:

Also, had one of the coolest Devils mask in recent history.  Too bad it only saw game action once.

image.jpeg.89b03fb555bf3bee3d0236e29544b210.jpeg

image.jpeg.eef611eb5562252d7aae9b71ab9ab93e.jpeg

In all seriousness, I kind of feel bad for Comrie.  He gets claimed off waivers by NJ, has to quarantine for 14 days, is off COVID protocol list for like a week, then has to quarantine for another 2+ weeks due to the Devils Covid outbreak, then gets claimed off waivers by WPG and now has to quarantine again for 14 days upon his return to Canada.  The guy has basically been stuck in a hotel room longer than Tom Hanks was stuck at JFK Airport in the movie the Terminal.

I want to buy the Nike shoes. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i will donate $5 to the website if you literally never do this again. 

Dare I say he’s.... jacked? 🤪

lol    

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Chuck the Duck said:

Also, had one of the coolest Devils mask in recent history.  Too bad it only saw game action once.

image.jpeg.89b03fb555bf3bee3d0236e29544b210.jpeg

image.jpeg.eef611eb5562252d7aae9b71ab9ab93e.jpeg

In all seriousness, I kind of feel bad for Comrie.  He gets claimed off waivers by NJ, has to quarantine for 14 days, is off COVID protocol list for like a week, then has to quarantine for another 2+ weeks due to the Devils Covid outbreak, then gets claimed off waivers by WPG and now has to quarantine again for 14 days upon his return to Canada.  The guy has basically been stuck in a hotel room longer than Tom Hanks was stuck at JFK Airport in the movie the Terminal.

Guys like Comrie can remind you how unglamorous life can be as an NHL fringer trying to keep playing.  These stories are often just as interesting (often even more so) as the ones about superstars who dominated every level of play from the time they learned to skate, hit, throw, etc.

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, jagknife said:

God I hated that movie

Horrible. It was like Tom Hanks said “I can do a stupid accent” and they tried to write a movie around that. 

• Like 1

On that topic, where the fvck is Nico? Everyone else has cleared protocols, and the one guy who has not been with the team at practice or a single game is still on the list? WTF??

I hope he's not having a rougher time than others had. 

5 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If Nico skates out tomorrow and has the C stitched on his jersey I might actually cry. 

What is Goose's status? Is he hurt? 

I would be very surprised. Brand new coach who will essentially be watching him play for the first time. If the concept is that you “earn” the C, giving it to a guy without even having him in the locker room once would be highly unusual. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I would be very surprised. Brand new coach who will essentially be watching him play for the first time. If the concept is that you “earn” the C, giving it to a guy without even having him in the locker room once would be highly unusual. 

Captain Nico’s reply:

B716FD50-FCF0-4F8E-9EA6-3482588F63D3.gif

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Or not. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

But he loves to hockey!

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

I mean it’s unusual...   but Nico>Usual

True, I still find it weird. A good choice, of course, but not one I would expect Ruff would make with his limited contact with Nico to date.