Jump to content

New Jersey Devils 2020(ish)-2021 Season


mfitz804
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Kind of like if Drago from Rocky IV fvcked the Easter Bunny. 

Winner!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

That D-corp...just...awful...

Possibly the worst I’ve ever seen the Devils ice. 

Also, Foote not playing is disappointing. I certainly hope it’s expansion related like someone mentioned, otherwise I have to question Ruff’s sanity. Especially with Bastian being on a line with Nico and Zacha. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Possibly the worst I’ve ever seen the Devils ice. 

Also, Foote not playing is disappointing. I certainly hope it’s expansion related like someone mentioned, otherwise I have to question Ruff’s sanity. Especially with Bastian being on a line with Nico and Zacha. 

Why the fvck is Foote not playing, and why the fvck would that have anything to do with the expansion draft? He’s a first year pro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I swear can we enjoy anything? There is absolutely no reason on earth for Nolan Foote to not be playing tonight if he is healthy. fvcking ridiculous.

Even if Merkley needs to play so he can be exposed that doesn't mean all of the others that got us to 30th in the league are too good to sit so Foote can play.  Ridiculous.  Can't wait to see more of the same next season rolling out a huge majority of the same and expecting drastically better results while sitting on the most cap space once again. Ha. Good times.

Edited by titans04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Possibly the worst I’ve ever seen the Devils ice. 

Also, Foote not playing is disappointing. I certainly hope it’s expansion related like someone mentioned, otherwise I have to question Ruff’s sanity. Especially with Bastian being on a line with Nico and Zacha. 

I might have let him play goalie over Dell. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Why the fvck is Foote not playing, and why the fvck would that have anything to do with the expansion draft? He’s a first year pro.

Someone said it might have to do with getting other guys enough games to be able to expose them?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

Someone said it might have to do with getting other guys enough games to be able to expose them?

look up above a couple post, Merkley needed 7 more starts going into tonight. But damn pick another name out of the hat with a very small exception list a find a spot for Foote.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

look up above a couple post, Merkley needed 7 more starts going into tonight. But damn pick another name out of the hat with a very small exception list a find a spot for Foote.

Yeah, I don’t get it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Someone said it might have to do with getting other guys enough games to be able to expose them?

Good call. Didn’t think of that lol

28 minutes ago, titans04 said:

look up above a couple post, Merkley needed 7 more starts going into tonight. But damn pick another name out of the hat with a very small exception list a find a spot for Foote.

Absolutely. There was no reason for him to not be playing tonight if he is healthy. Asinine by Ruff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the only guy who needs games and is in reach of them is Merkley based on the chart above.  That doesn't explain the decision to sit Foote imo. But whatever at this point, nothing is surprising anymore.

Edited by titans04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, titans04 said:

the only guy who needs games and is in reach of them is Merkley based on the chart above.  That doesn't explain the decision to sit Foote imo. But whatever at this point, nothing is surprising anymore.

Maybe he was hurt and we needed to ice our Foote.

Or

Maybe he was hurt and we needed to keep our Foote elevated. 

I can’t fvcking wait for Bahl to be here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Foote risked throwing off the flow of team Abrams lol

Slow Motion Deal With It GIF

EDIT: One of the military guys can correct me here but I think the tank in the gif is Russian, not an Abrams, not that it matters.... 

definitely Russian, it looks like the ones the iraqi’s buried at the end of the first gulf war

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, John Wensink said:

Another site said that Foote and Studs had to go back because they were emergency call ups. Don't know if it's BS or not.

Maybe that's why they didn't try to shoehorn him into the lineup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.