Schneider to be bought out

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Definitely for the best, but a sad way for his time here to end. I hope he finds his game somewhere and can retire on better terms. 

Absolutely. Love Cory as a person, dude is salt of the earth. If he retires, maybe he can work with the team’s media platforms. He did some guest analyst work during the playoffs for NBCSN. He’d be good in that type of role.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 5

Just now, Nicomo said:

I wonder if Shero would have pulled the trigger on this? He was loyal to a fault at times. 

Good move by Fitz though. And good in the owners for ponying up

"You got yourr buyout, now get to the floor and stop spending money...." - In nightmare 2020 fashion....

27 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don't know why you guys are celebrating! Poor Jack Hughes is gonna be homeless now!

Jack moved to Jersey City a week after Cory got sent down.

Cory has been around town in Short Hills but I wonder whether they plan to make a life here. They have done a bunch of work on their house but Jill is a realtor so maybe she's just thinking ahead.

• Like 2

Just now, sundstrom said:

Jack moved to Jersey City a week after Cory got sent down.

Cory has been around town in Short Hills but I wonder whether they plan to make a life here. They have done a bunch of work on their house but Jill is a realtor so maybe she's just thinking ahead.

I don't know why you'd let facts get in the way of things 

• Haha 1

The goalie market is absolutely flooded, they should be able to fill it relatively easily with a warm body. The question would be do they go with a vet  to mentor Blackwood along or another young guy who may push Blackwood in more of a competition type situation. Honestly being this team is not close to competing at a high level I would go with option two if I could get one of the higher end younger guys looking to compete for a starting  job to come here. 

Edited by titans04

10 minutes ago, titans04 said:

The goalie market is absolutely flooded, they should be able to fill it relatively easily with a warm body. The question would be do they go with a vet  to mentor Blackwood along or another young guy who may push Blackwood in more of a competition type situation. Honestly being this team is not close to competing at a high level I would go with option two if I could get one of the higher end younger guys looking to compete for a starting  job to come here. 

Higher end young guy, I would love that. 

But if Blackwood is to be “the guy”, maybe a veteran presence is better. 

All depends on who you can get. I’m very interested to see what Fitz has up his sleeve.